Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
my son has a screen name he does not use and I want to delete
sparc
sparc, Associate Degree
my son has a screen name he does not use and I want to delete it. He does not knw the password XXXXX do I do.… read more
I have a new debit card mnumber aND need to change it on my
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
I have a new debit card mnumber aND need to change it on my pay.pal acct … read more
It crashed had an old account I need you to delet it is
Dustin, Support Technician
it crashed had an old account I need you to delet it is using my debit account and now I cant link my card … read more
Need too up date New visual debit card. Need to update New
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
All I want too do is update visits debit have a new card … read more
I need to change my credit card to a debit card for
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Science and Engineering
I need to change my credit card to a debit card for payments. Where do I do this? Anne … read more
my son has a laptop and he is not useing it correctly and I
Andy, Computer Consultant
my son has a laptop and he is not useing it correctly and I want to delete him off his laptop and I do not have his password XXXXX would like to delete him off the laptop completely. How can I do this… read more
Someone or my son is charging on my debit card and I want to
Daniel, Bachelor's Degree
Someone or my son is charging on my debit card and I want to know who has authority to charge my card these monthly charges if you look I have not set up an account. Please help Kathy Bronkhorst… read more
I need to change the account number of my debit card. I need
Josh, It Support Specialist
I need to change the account number of my debit card … read more
I got a new debit card. So I want to give you he new number
comp_audio
comp_audio, Microsoft 365 Ambassador
I got a new debit card. So I want to give you he new number for my payment: *********************… read more
I have tried on several occasions to delete my old debit
Harry, tech support specialist
I have tried on several occasions to delete my old debit card which was compromised and give my new debit card nos and it keeps processing the old card which is denied asno longer valid. I put the new… read more
NEED A PASSWORD FOR A BUSINESS DEBIT CARD TO DO ONLINE
John Castle
John Castle, BSC in Computing Network Management and Design
NEED A PASSWORD ***** A BUSINESS DEBIT CARD TO DO ONLINE BANKING … read more
i have a new debit card and need to know how to delete the
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
i have a new debit card and need to know how to delete the old number and put the new one in… read more
I want to change the debit card number for my aol auto debit
Dustin, Support Technician
i want to change the debit card number for my aol auto debit for my payments to my aol acount# *****… read more
I need to change the AOL Debit Card Number, New card
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, tech support specialist
I need to change the AOL Debit Card Number JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account? Customer: New card activated today JA: What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: Every me… read more
I need to update my debit card in my count, And iPad, I was
Bhavik Joshi
I was just trying to do it on the computer I couldn't figure it out on my iPad … read more
I have charges on my debit card card that I canceled I want
Maurice
Maurice, PC and Mac Consultant
I have charges on my debit card card that I canceled I want a refund and close the PlayStation account please … read more
My payment method was with a credit card that is no longer
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
my payment method was with a credit card that is no longer any good. I want to switch to a debit card. I want a simple way to it. … read more
I have account and i use cradet card I want change to visa
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
HI i have account and i use cradet card I want change to visa commonwealth debit card it is joined to my saving account it i can do it or not and what is the way thanks … read more