Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I have a Lenovo Yoga laptop, and I have forgotten the
Bryan, IT Consultant
I have a Lenovo Yoga laptop, and I have forgotten the password. Is there any way to log on to my computer and re-set the PW? … read more
I have an older Dell laptop with Windows 7. I have forgotten
Cris
Cris, tech support specialist
I have an older Dell laptop with Windows 7. I have forgotten the password, is there a way to bypass this or reset the password? We do not have internet connected to this computer. … read more
MY NIECE HAS FORGOTTEN THE PASSWORD XXXXX ENTER THE BIOS AS AN
Steven, Test and Repair Engineer
MY NIECE HAS FORGOTTEN THE PASSWORD XXXXX ENTER THE BIOS AS AN ADMINISTRATOR IS THERE ANY WAY TO BYPASS THE PASSWORD… read more
i have looked and looked for keystrokes to bypass the enter
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
i have looked and looked for keystrokes to bypass the "enter password" screen...i'm stuck, can you help?… read more
is they a way to bypass the password XXXXX I have an old ...
Paul Klemstine
Paul Klemstine, Senior Developer
Is there a way to bypass the password XXXXX and enter a new one. I have an old machine that was given away as is. I, nor does anyone we know, know the password.Optional Information: OS: Windows XP; Br… read more
I have forgotten my password to access windows and cant get
Andy, Computer Consultant
I have forgotten my password XXXXX access windows and can't get onto my computer. Is their anyway to bypass the password. I have a dell dimension 5000 with windows XP.… read more
I have forgotten my password XXXXX when I boot up I can not bypass
Ashik, Master's Degree
I have forgotten my password XXXXX when I boot up I can not bypass the password XXXXX to reset my password. Any help… read more
I am looking for the Bios Phoenix password for my laptop. How
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I am looking for the Bios Phoenix password XXXXX my laptop. How do I retrieve the password XXXXX bypass\reset the password?… read more
I have a Toshiba laptop that was set up with a bios password
Thomas Barton
Thomas Barton, Associate Degree
I have a Toshiba laptop that was set up with a bios password ***** that password ***** been forgotten, is there a way to get around the password ***** when I turn it on or do I have a very expensive p… read more
I have forgotten my password XXXXX get on to my new compaq laptop.
Bernie
Bernie, Computer Support Specialist
I have forgotten my password XXXXX get on to my new compaq laptop. It did not come with a start-up disk. Is there a way to burn a start-up disk on my wife's toshiba laptop and tranfer that imfo to gai… read more
good afternoon is there a way to bypass, ro go around password
Dustin, Support Technician
good afternoon: is there a way to bypass, ro go around password XXXXX a computer to gain acces?????.… read more
Brandon M.
Brandon M., System Administrator
I have a Toshiba laptop that was set up with a bios password XXXXX that password XXXXX been forgotten, is there a way to get around the password XXXXX when I turn it on or do I have a very expensive p… read more
My Lenovo is asking for a password. I believe it has been
Jay D
Jay D, Bachelor of Science
My Lenovo is asking for a password. I believe it has been hacked.it needs to be bypassed so I can use my computer.… read more
I have a new computer and have forgotten my nook password.
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Engineer
I have a new computer and have forgotten my nook password. … read more
Ive used the save password XXXXX so long Ive forgotten what
Bryan, IT Consultant
I've used the save password XXXXX so long I've forgotten what it is. I have a new laptop and I'm trying to set up my AOL account on it. Can you assit me with this pass word issue?… read more
I have a new look lenovo laptop and it is not loading up. It
Richard, IT Manager
I have a new look lenovo laptop and it is not loading up. It will not start. Lacey is the name lenovo on the screen then very bottom by the status bar it says please wait in the status bar stuck about… read more
I forget my password XXXXX get into my computer. Is there any
Cris
Cris, tech support specialist
I forget my password XXXXX get into my computer. Is there any way to bypass it? I dont have a backup disk.… read more
I have forgotten my Lenovo laptop's signin password. No
I have forgotten my Lenovo laptop's signin password … read more