Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Moses C
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Airplane mode is stuck on. Have already tried system
Josh, It Support Specialist
Airplane mode is stuck on. Have already tried system restore, updating driver, and disabling driver.… read more
I have yoga 720. It is stuck in airplane mode with no access
Byron
Byron, IT Support Specialist
I have yoga 720. It is stuck in airplane mode with no access to internet. I have gone to settings, internet & airplane mode is on but the slide is greyed out. So I can't turn it off. I called Microsof… read more
After doing Dell updates the network is stuck on AIRPLANE
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu, Bachelor of Engineering
After doing Dell updates the network is stuck on AIRPLANE mode and will not recognize my router … read more
Laptop stuck on airplane mode and when I try to log on says
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, tech support specialist
laptop stuck on airplane mode and when I try to log on says incorrect password. I'm using a different computer to type this message … read more
Computer is stuck just showing Lenovo logo. No circles.
Dustin, Support Technician
Computer is stuck just showing Lenovo logo. No circles. Appears stuck … read more
I have windiows10 on my computer and this morning it is in
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
I have windiows10 on my computer and this morning it is in airplane mode and I can't get it back to normal mode Can you tell me how to do it … read more
My computer is stuck on airplane mode and I can't turn it
Shefin, Technical Support Executive
Hi, my computer is stuck on airplane mode and I can't turn it off … read more
I appear to have my downloads stuck in down load mode and
John MBA
John MBA, Software engg.
I appear to have my downloads stuck in down load mode and it gets slower and slower I have windows 2000 pro… read more
My dell laptop is stuck on airplane mode. I had defense look
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
My dell laptop is stuck on airplane mode. I had defense look at it because I was told it was a virus however they told me that it is a niche with Microsoft an should ask you … read more
Today my WiFi for my laptop is on airplane mode and I cannot
Amarnath Sikdar
Amarnath Sikdar, Sr. Solutions Engineer- Level 2
Today my WiFi for my laptop is on airplane mode and I cannot log-in … read more
I am using my wife's computer ,my laptop needs help. My
Richard, IT Manager
i am using my wife's computer ,my laptop needs help. My airplane mode is stuck open and i cannot use my internet or repair services. i have a toshiba satellite c55d-b5214 windows 10 upgraded from win8… read more
We have a dell laptop and it has locked us out and stuck on
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer
We have a dell laptop and it has locked us out and stuck on airplane mode … read more
The airplane mode on my laptop is stuck in off and cannot be
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
the airplane mode on my laptop is stuck in off and cannot be turned on i am running windows 10 it is a dell laptop … read more
My asus laptop with windows 10 is not connecting to wifi as
Richard, IT Manager
my asus laptop with windows 10 is not connecting to wifi as it normally does . it is stuck in airplane mode and does not click off from that mode … read more
Laptop keeps going into airplane mode and gets stuck there
Byron
Byron, IT Support Specialist
laptop keeps going into airplane mode and gets stuck there so I can't get on the internet. … read more
PC seems stuck in hibernation mode. Ran MS updates last night
Bernie
Bernie, Computer Support Specialist
PC seems stuck in hibernation mode. Ran MS updates last night and left it to shutdown on it's own. This morning all I get when trying to turn it on is the black screen with the word SONY. Can't get pa… read more
I have Windows Vista. When in Word, the cursor gets stuck
Ansh P.
Ansh P., System Analyst
I have Windows Vista. When in Word, the cursor gets stuck in the blue circle mode. It makes it virtually impossible to work on a document because everything is stuck. At first it alternated from the w… read more
I have an HP Pavillion a610n desktop computer. The machine
Ryan B.
Ryan B., Desktop Support Technician
I have an HP Pavillion a610n desktop computer. The machine seems to be stuck in Sleep mode or maybe hibernate. When I turn off and on, nothing happens. The small light at the bottom front of the compu… read more