Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Nathan, Systems Manager

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
How do I add an app on yahoo connected tv store? I want
Nathan, Systems Manager
how do I add an app on yahoo connected tv store? I want espn3. … read more
I can open my email but I can't access it. Let them know
Kamil Anwar, IT Consultant / Systems Engineer
I can open my email but I can't access it JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices? Customer: no JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your … read more
Windows 10 Store App was updating today, then disappeared,
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
Windows 10 Store App was updating today, then disappeared, will not come back. When I click on Store App button, nothing happens … read more
Lost y app store on windows 10. how do I get it back. App
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Systems Administrator
lost y app store on windows 10. how do I get it back … read more
How do I find Radio App? Macbook Pro, Fairly recently, I'm
Richard, IT Manager
How do I find Radio App? JA: What kind of computer do you have? Customer: Macbook Pro JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: Fairly recently JA: Anything else you want the computer exp… read more
I am locked out of my App Store. Unable to do updates.
Josh, It Support Specialist
I am locked out of my App Store. Unable to do updates … read more
I need to recover my Microsoft password? how?????? To get
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
I need to recover my Microsoft password? how?????? … read more
How do I reset my password? TheApple App Store. The Capital
John T. F., Self-employed Business Owner
It sends me to the apple store and I can't get in. I need to reset the password … read more
I havent used my Vizio in awhile and I've just turned it on
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Senior IT Support Specialist
hi ! I havent used my Vizio in awhile and I've just turned it on to watch YouTube. I am unable to find the app in the Yahoo Connect store … read more
My windows have been very slow in response. Do you have a
Uran
Uran, IT Consultant, Network and System Admin
My windows have been very slow in response. Do you have a tech help … read more
How do I switch fromU.S. iPad store to U.K. Store to buy apps.
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
How do I switch fromU.S. iPad store to U.K. Store to buy apps. I bought my iPad here but it has been updated in the U.S. and I can't purchase anything now I am back in the U.K?… read more
My store will not load, reset it and tried to relod it, but
Karthik
Karthik, Senior Engineer
My store will not load, reset it and tried to relod it, but can't find the app for the store. … read more
Locked out of the App Store. Unable to do updates or add new
Hesham Akbar
Hesham Akbar, Bachelor's Degree
Locked out of the App Store. Unable to do updates or add new apps on my phone. … read more
Thank you please bear with me I I am a slow typer I have
Dustin, Support Technician
Thank you please bear with me I I am a slow typer I have just been scammed by someone claming to be Microsoft. … read more
The media app on my new Vizio seems to suggest it will access
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, tech support specialist
The media app on my new Vizio seems to suggest it will access files on my computer but there are no files listed. Do i have to put these files in a certain folder on my computer or what?… read more
I am trying to add items from the app store on my Iphone 8.
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Networking
I am trying to add items from the app store on my Iphone 8. I need to change my password ***** the app store is caught in a loop. It says password ***** ***** correct and says try again. A message to … read more
My keyboard is too sensitive for me being a "system eagle"typer How
sandy
sandy, Technical Specialist
My keyboard is too sensitive for me being a "system eagle"typer How to reduce sensitivity a bit? B. r. Reitze… read more
I cannot find "Amazon app" or" amazon app. I have an Echo
ManojChaitanya Thiru
ManojChaitanya Thiru, Technical Support Engineer
Second opinion] I cannot find "Amazon app" or " amazon app… read more