Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Dan, Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I can't reset my password, I have a ubs drive but the
Dan, Computer Support Specialist
I can't reset my password, I have a ubs drive but the computer says it's not a reset ubs drive? What to down now to reset … read more
Changed the password and forgot it. Hp I have the Serial
Moses C
Moses C, Bsc
It's been going on for just a couple days and I've tried to remember the password *****'ve just been scattered brain because my dad has been given six weeks to live … read more
Can't reset my password. I'm trying to post but I'm not sure
Moses C
Moses C, Bsc
I'm trying to post but I'm not sure of my password ***** can't reset it … read more
Im trying to make a password reset disk for my HP Vista computer
Matt, IT Support/Administrator
I'm trying to make a password XXXXX disk for my HP Vista computer and it wants me to put a disk in the "F" drive, but a floppy disk does not fit in the slot for the "F" drive. The "F" drive is labeled… read more
forgot password on laptop need to know how to reset it without
Cory
Cory, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
forgot password XXXXX laptop need to know how to reset it without password XXXXX reset disk… read more
I can't log in because the computer always says my password
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I can't log in because the computer always says my password ***** ***** even when I just reset it. … read more
Haven't used my computer in ages and can't remember password
Dan, Computer Support Specialist
Haven't used my computer in ages and can't remember password ***** to reset it saying … read more
how to reset my administrative password on my emachine computer
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
how to reset my administrative password XXXXX my emachine computer without using a reset disk?… read more
Forgot login password on a computer. how to reset without
Dan, Computer Support Specialist
forgot login password ***** a computer. how to reset without reset disk? … read more
how do Use my HP personal media drive on another computer without
sangita.soni
sangita.soni, Bachelor's Degree
how do Use my HP personal media drive on another computer without the drive bay? Is there a kit that is made to do this?… read more
Computer does not recognize password. Says to change must insert
DRobertson
DRobertson, Owner/Technician
Computer does not recognize password. Says to change must insert password XXXXX disk. Says disk is in "Removable F" drive. HP documentation does not give location of drive.… read more
I started as new secratary of private club and lost password
IT Miro, Studying for Masters Degree in IT
I started as new secratary of private club and lost password ***** HP laptop using windows 10 no reset drive … read more
Can't retrieve passwords. Model mg552ll/a. To enter vrbo.
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
Can't retrieve passwords JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)? Customer: Model mg552ll/a JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you… read more
laptop hard drive is dead I need to order the recovery disk.
Andy, Computer Consultant
laptop hard drive is dead I need to order the recovery disk. SND # XXXXX XXXXX off serial # XXXXX XXXXX model # XXXXX… read more
Hi HP Person, My laptop will not let me get in my computer
James, Network & System Administrator
Hi HP Person, My laptop will not let me get in my computer saying my password XXXXX XXXXX name or password XXXXX XXXXX There is only 1 username and my password XXXXX always worked until now. I tried t… read more
Need to reset main password to get into computer. Can't do
GeekGal
GeekGal, IT Director
Need to reset main password ***** get into computer. Can't do anything without that password. I either use Xperia … read more
I want to reset my password. For some reason it says insert
Santonu
Santonu, Hardware Engineer
I want to reset my password. For some reason it says "insert password XXXXX disk." I do not have a password XXXXX disk. What are alternative steps?… read more
I cant log in the administrator account on my computer so
I can't log in the administrator account on my computer so how do i reset it without a flash drive disk?… read more