Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Must change address. OS Macbookpro. NEED CHANGE OF ADDRESS
Pete, Senior Engineer
Must change address JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)? Customer: OS Macbookpro JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried … read more
Right side of my google screen is truncated; not available.
Kamil Anwar, IT Consultant / Systems Engineer
Right side of my google screen is truncated; not available … read more
I need to have access to Pogo. Pogo was changing their
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Senior IT Support Specialist
I need to have access to Pogo JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing? Customer: Pogo was changing their access page and sign-on. JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Ope… read more
Need new password. I want to change my password. Dell
Uran
Uran, IT Consultant, Network and System Admin
need new password JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing? Customer: I want to change my password JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)? Customer: De… read more
Changing the email address on my Paypal account, I don't
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Bachelor's Degree
I haven't tried I need to register my new email address … read more
I need to find my password for my email address someone
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Systems Administrator
I need to find my password ***** my email address***@******.*** someone changed it without me knowing about it … read more
The left address bar is black and I'd like it to be. HP
Sheri
Sheri, Bachelor's Degree
The left address bar is black and I'd like it to be white … read more
Change my password to enter my computer, hp pavilion, don't
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
change my password ***** enter my computer JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running? Customer: hp pavilion JA: Have you installed any u… read more
New Toshiba laptop, Windows 7 - dont know if it an OS problem
Anthony Brewster
Anthony Brewster, I.T.
New Toshiba laptop, Windows 7 - don't know if it an OS problem or Toshiba pc. Which is it! Don't need solution, because if it is pc, getting new one; if OS, will reformat and see what happens 1. Frame… read more
im moving my store and need to know how to change address and
Cory
Cory, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
im moving my store and need to know how to change address and phone number to the new store for the ratings… read more
Ipa address seems to be incorrect, according to the folks at
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Associate's Degree
ipa address seems to be incorrect, according to the folks at Netgear … read more
Lost screne, hp, I don't know, i don't know, that is all
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
lost screne JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue? Customer: hp JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP? Customer: I don't know JA:… read more
I need to make my internet secure again. I don't know how or
ChrisC
ChrisC, PC Technician
I need to make my internet secure again. I don't know how or when it stopped being secure. … read more
I need to reset my password for my eailaccount. My password.
Ameen Khan
Just today. I deleted my password ***** tried to get it back. No luck … read more
I need to do a new password. I am trying to create a new
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Bachelor's Degree
the password ***** I don't keep having this problem. And is it the password ***** cableone or google… read more
Need to change address for my pay pal account would like to
JustinTimeTech
JustinTimeTech, Technology Support Supervisor
need to change address for my pay pal account would like to talk to someone via a phone … read more
I know an Email address. I need to know the physical address
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
I know an Email address. I need to know the physical address connected to that Email address.… read more
I want to uninstall Google Chrome. My laptop. It's an HP
Shefin, Technical Support Executive
I want to uninstall Google Chrome JA: What device or product does this involve? Customer: My laptop JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop? Customer: It's an HP ThinkPad a… read more