Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I, *, made several orders using my Wells Fargo debit card
Josh, It Support Specialist
I, James *, made several orders using my Wells Fargo debit card and just now I received a call from Wells Fargo stating that several transactions were made from my card with purchases from you which i… read more
My Yahoo account has been hacked. I have not been able to access
Nick
Nick, Senior Consultant Engineer
My Yahoo account has been hacked. I have not been able to access my e-mail for well over 24 hours now in order to be able to let all my contacts know that it was hacked, nor can I re-set my password. … read more
I cannot access wells fargo. my message says web site uses
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I cannot access wells fargo . my message says web site uses unsafe tls security settings........... I called wells fargo and they said it was not on their end............. … read more
i CANNOT ACCESS MY ONLINE WELLS FARGO ACCOUNT. WHEN i try
Bryan, IT Consultant
i CANNOT ACCESS MY ONLINE WELLS FARGO ACCOUNT. WHEN i try to go to the sign in section of the wells fargo page, a window pops up saying this connection is untrusted, and will not let me sign in. help.… read more
I cannot get into my passwords for my wells fargo banking
Josh, It Support Specialist
I cannot get into my passwords for my wells fargo banking account. wells fargo tells me it is because I have too many saved passwords. how can I delete them and enter a new password? … read more
Having problems accessing Google Chrome - this is what I get Unable
James K., Managing Director
Having problems accessing Google Chrome - this is what I get Unable to access the network Google Chrome is having trouble accessing the network. This may be because your firewall or antivirus software… read more
I cannot access my Wells Fargo account information. Message
Josh, It Support Specialist
I cannot access my Wells Fargo account information. Message says Google has blocked it. Help … read more
Recently I downloaded a new version of Google Chrome and now
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
Recently I downloaded a new version of Google Chrome and now I can only run the program if I right click and "run as administrator". Never used to have to do this. When I left click on the google icon… read more
Unable to access my Google account in order to get into my
Chris L., IT/Web Manager
Unable to access my Google account in order to get into my GMail. Been trying for 2 days to follow Google instructions to no avail - just going around in circles. I need to pay bills today and am gett… read more
It appears someone has hacked my google account and I cannot
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
It appears someone has hacked my google account and I cannot access it and it's shut down m6 phone access as well … read more
I recently fired up my computer and tried using Google Chrome,
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
I recently fired up my computer and tried using Google Chrome, however; it claimed there was a Error 137 (net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED): Unknown error and it wouldn't allow me to go to any websites… read more
My computer was recently changed to Google Chrome. I 't want
Shefin, Technical Support Executive
My computer was recently changed to Google Chrome. I don't want Google Chrome; please change back to Google only asap. Thank you. P.S. I've been waiting to contact HP for the last hour -- not good cus… read more
Well I'm not well versed on these things,,but I cant get
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
well I'm not well versed on these things,,but I cant get into Google Chrome today … read more
My computer has google chrome, and its worked great until
Bryan, IT Consultant
My computer has google chrome, and it's worked great until now. I try to open google chrome and no page will load! It just says Kill page or Wait. I tried waiting and it does nothing and I tried killi… read more
I cant access Wells Fargo on-line banking. I enter my username
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I can't access Wells Fargo on-line banking. I enter my username & password, and the screen hangs with "Your online security is important to us. Please wait while we verify your identity..." . I am run… read more
My computer was hacked, and the hacker changed my password.
Computer Engineer
Computer Engineer, Master in Computer
My computer was hacked, and the hacker changed my password. I need to change my password XXXXX order to be ableub to access my hotmail. I was given a temporary password, but it is not accepted when I … read more
When trying to access my google chrome, I get a notice that
James K., Managing Director
When trying to access my google chrome, I get a notice that the side by side configurations are incorrect. This has never happened before. Please assist.… read more
My computer was "hacked" and I have it "cleaned up now. I
Chase
Chase, Computer Trainer
My computer was "hacked" and I have it "cleaned up now. I wish to enter a new password XXXXX I don't know how to go about it. My "account" [email protected] Do I have to change this as well?… read more