CAN YOU RESTORE MY SHORT-CUT TO GETTING ONTO MY PC?

CAN YOU RESTORE MY...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

TOSHIBA.. It's a laptop...I don't know where to look to see what model it is..

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Where do I find this info?

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

6/29/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I will be the technician working with you today.

Which shortcut do you wish to recover?

If you would like remote support, select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support, you may ignore the prompt.

Jason Jones, Computer Expert

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 52
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
restore my PC to about a week ago., where I have the short-cut to start on my Yahoo home page

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything related to computers, cell phones, or anything in the electronics category, please let me know.

If you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the page listed below that you may bookmark/favorite. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you. My problem was handled quickly and efficiently.

You are most welcome. Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
that's me. I am 'Dave.' Jason, you restored my shortcut to Yahoo on 6 28 18, or so. I have the same problem...here about 2 weeks later. If you repair it again, would that cost me...and what is going on? Thanks
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
hello???
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am James David Madewell...'Dave' My tel. no is(###) ###-####*****@******.***

Which problem do you have now, two weeks later?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The same problem...I don't have the short-cut to Yahoo, just like before. When you cleared it, or whatever, it was good for about 10 days or so.

Simply, log back into your account.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi to ***** *****...J. David Madewell here Are you on?

Yes, I am here.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
James David Madewell...I have the same problem again...about 2 weeks later. will there be a charge to help me?

When I remotely connected I helped you reconnect and reset your password. Did you make a note of what the password *****?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
let me look...but I don't think I did

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No, sorry...I think your repair was about June 28? if that helps

I can remotely connect once more at no extra cost, but be clear that you cannot come back every two weeks. You will need to record what your password ***** Does that make sense?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you. Can you explain why I lose my Short-cut to Yahoo?

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 39

It appears that you or someone else deleted the shortcut. It was in the recycle bin.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you.

You are most welcome. Keep me in mind, if you have any problems in the future.

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com