I have a manuscript, and I want to add text captions to a…

I have a manuscript...

I have a manuscript, and I want to add text captions to a photograph so that they can be installed as one entity. How do I do that. I've tried MS Paint, but can't figure it out. Thank you, rg

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

The computer is a Dell PC with Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Been going on for four days. I tried MS Paint but could not figure it out. rg

Answered in 1 minute by:
6/28/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

MSpaint will do this for you, what happened when you tried?

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I copied the photograph into Paint, but could not figure out how to add the text caption. rg
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no

ok, you use the text box, you click on it, draw it and then type in the text you want.

Then you save the picture and it saves with the text (caption)

Let me know how you go please

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK, I'll try it. rg

Let me now the results please

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Richard, I tried several ways to use Paint and add a caption to my photograph. No matter what I tried, I failed. Please be more explicit on the key strokes to accomplish this task. rg

To do this, in MSPAINT, click on the A symbol under Tools

Then DRAW a box where you want to type.

In the box type your caption.

Then click File, Save.

This will allow you to achieve it.

Let me know how you go please

Richard, Computer Specialist
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK response. I still can't get MS Paint. rg

You mean you cannot open MS Paint?