Moisture from the morning dew got inside my screen. Hp

Moisture from the morning...

Moisture from the morning dew got inside my screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp notebook

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

Windows

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

No update took the battery out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It has a cloud in the screen can it be fixed

Answered in 1 minute by:
6/28/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the current temperature where you are at at the moment?

Richard, Computer Specialist
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
70 going to 80 today
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can I try something

please give me the phone number to call you on

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will try it
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
If was not going to be 80 degrees here what would you recommend

To put it in a small room with a heater to get to that amount of temperature indirectly.

The trick is indirect heating.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How long will it take to see some results

As we discussed on the phone, please allow it the day

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
But I should see some results soon it looks like a black cloud is there anyway to get my tool bar back on the bottom

Click and drag it to the bottom

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It is covered in white with a big black long circle

yes, you need to try and click an drag it else you need to wait till you can see it

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Waiting

Sorry but what are you waiting for?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you tell me why I should not try to take the screen apart

You want to now take apart the screen, have you taken a screen apart before?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have not

ok, well you will void the warranty and if you have not done it before I advise against it as i is quite difficult to get it back together working without damaging the connections, just allow it to dry as we discussed.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Should it be off or does it not matter
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My computer is not under warranty

it does not matter if it is off

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No change
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Absolutely no change

as we discussed, you need to allow it the entire day to dry out.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No changes please credit my account

The issue is then not from Morning dew or moisture at all, it is a fault with the screen, else it would have dried out.

As it is within the 2 year warranty you will need to return it to have the screen replaced.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No it was find up until last night please credyme for my charges