I am trying to start AOL.com. Cannot get it./the only

I am trying to...

I am trying to start AOL.com. Cannot get it./the only possibility is AOL in German lang.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba,qosmio,window 8,1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It is going about 3 weeks.There is no AOL-connection to internet.Just AOL in German language.Can click anything-get it in Germ.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

3 times comp.ing were here. Nothing wrong with techno.

6/28/2018
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you using the AOL Desktop or AOL Gold program or do you use the aol.com website?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
AOL Desktop 9.8.0

Is there any error or message? When was the last time AOL was working fine?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
About 3 weeks ago.Then German Internet change to Oath and with it connection to AOL Other connection to AOL only in German language.

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/yaw8s6vw
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No error no message.Just change AOl to Oath in German language

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/yaw8s6vw
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have no more info.The internet service-man cannot find anything except German language and they have no device to convert it in English

Is the Internet currently working on your computer? If yes, can you please do the 3-step process above? Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have tried to covert the language but it is impossible. Only about 3 weeks ago AOL was working all right in English

Please do not try anything for now. Please just do the following steps, so I can connect to your computer and help you:

1. On your computer, click on the website below:

https://tinyurl.com/yaw8s6vw

Or can you open the Internet Explorer program on your computer, then go to the aol.com website and sign in and access your aol email address there?

http://mail.aol.com

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it does not work -tinyurl--- is now safe on my panel

Please do the exact steps:

https://tinyurl.com/yaw8s6vw

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It does not work and the expert did not anything for me/till now/ may be the expert can try again in different way.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can write whole story about internet in Germany.

Can you open the Internet Explorer program on your computer, then go to the aol.com website and sign in and access your aol email address there?

http://mail.aol.com

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am waiting you will try something different Just I need AOL.com in English. Even write to you -have a difficulty
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Does it mean you help is finished

What happens when you use your computer's mouse / cursor to click on the website:

https://tinyurl.com/yaw8s6vw

, what do you see next? Do you see the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client, usually shown at the bottom of your computer's screen?

1. Sign in your aol email address at the aol.com website:
    http://mail.aol.com
  2. Can you access your email there?
  3. If yes, does it show English there?
  4. If no, please change the language to English at the website below:
    https://login.aol.com/account/preferences

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Email closed by german internet.no contact possible
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
German iinternet closed
My email.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Am on my mobile phone.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Have forgpt my pasdwprf
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Entry word is LONDON
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Already paid tweice and got no answer from you

If you need to fix / reset your aol email account password, please use the forgot password ***** at the aol.com website:

http://mail.aol.com

Thank you.