Google's format has recently changed. Is there any wat I can…

Google's format has recently...

Google's format has recently changed. Is there any wat I can return to the previous format?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I can't tell the brand and model. It uses windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

The change only occurred yesterday. I don.t know what to try.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that I'm an aged novice

6/28/2018
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com , a paid independent Q&A and Tech support site, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question about Google format and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Format in Gmail?

UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Thank you, ***** ***** your request for Secure Remote Assistance, you will need to download secure remote connection software (TeamViewer) and run it so we can connect..
Instructions to connect with me:
Please use link below to start automatic download, then double click on downloaded file(TeamViewer), and accept the connection request
LINK --> https://www.898.tv/uranweb

I am waiting for you to connect, so I can work on this directly on your PC, instructions to connect were sent in the last message.

opened Gmail in Chrome in "old design" looks good.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don.t understand what is going on, so Goodbye. I suppose I have lost $56. but it's worth it to get out of this mess.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago

I have fixed the issue ans we charged you for the solution. If there is something wrong with billing - please contact our customer service

*and