Imy old email address was used by hacker and I setup a new…

Imy old email address...

Imy old email address was used by hacker and I setup a new one on my wife's computer and from then on I can only access my email on her computer not on mine. How can I delete the old one and put the new one in my computer?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I try to login on my computer but it still show the old one there and the new one is not on my computer

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have phone(###) ###-####but I don't know if I have security question. You may ask if I can answer if I had it set up before.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all I need to solve

6/27/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I will be the technician working with you today.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

If you would like remote support, select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support, you may ignore the prompt.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am using Mac Mail

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

In Mac Mail, do the following:
- In the top menu bar, click Mail > Preferences

- Double click the Accounts icon

- In the left pane, select the email account you wish to remove.

- Click the - button that is located on the bottom left and remove the account.

- Click the + button that is located on the bottom left.

- Enter your new email address and password *****

Add the account.

That will solve the problem.

Thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you,
***** *****

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.
Thank you,
Jason

Jason Jones, Computer Expert