My HP 8710 printer is not connecting to my computer. How do…

My HP 8710 printer...

My HP 8710 printer is not connecting to my computer. How do I make both units talk to each other so I can print?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your 8710: wirelessly or by USB?

Usb I think. I am computer stupid!!!!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I think I did that about an hour ago

6/27/2018
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com , a paid independent Q&A and Tech support site, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question about Printer and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Have you tried re-installing the drivers?

UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I went to the HP site and reloaded what I think is the drivers

Thank you, ***** ***** your request for Secure Remote Assistance, you will need to download secure remote connection software (TeamViewer) and run it so we can connect..
Instructions to connect with me:
Please use link below to start automatic download, then double click on downloaded file(TeamViewer), and accept the connection request
LINK --> https://www.898.tv/uranweb

I am waiting for you to connect, so I can work on this directly on your PC, instructions to connect were sent in the last message.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have done as you asked but it is stuck in loading. What do I do now
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It does not seem to have connected. What now?

you need to run the teamviewer that has been downloaded to your PC. which web browser do you use? usually the file is on the bottom

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
chrome is what I think

then its downloaded to the bottom left of the browser, file name starts with Teamviewer, double click on it to run

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it is asking for your teamviewer ID number to get it to work What is your number for me to put in?

it should give you one and password *****

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it did give me my password ***** is now asking for yours

click on the side where it says Remote Control, then you will see your ID and Password, i need that to connect to you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Password ***** ***** qaa ID# ***** ***** 454 831

connected

completed, printer installed, tested.

exported Favorites from IE to Chrome (under Bookmarks/Imported)