My MSN outlook email will not load. About 6 or 7 days back.

My MSN outlook email...

My MSN outlook email will not load.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Outlook?

About 6 or 7 days back

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it

6/27/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I will be the technician working with you today.

When you attempt to load your MSN account in Outlook, what happens? Are you given any error messages?

If you would like remote support, select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support, you may ignore the prompt.

Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It loads for perhaps 2 or 3 minutes and then pinrts unable to connect

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 23
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

After you download and save the remote application file, you must open the file and allow it to run. Please, do that. Thank you :)

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything related to computers, cell phones, or anything in the electronics category, please let me know.

If you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the page listed below that you may bookmark/favorite. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com