I don't know my kindle sign in password and I am trying to…

I don't know my...

I don't know my kindle sign in password ***** I am trying to enter another.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

A long time ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

About 3 years ago. Did not try setting through Amazon's online help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Guess not. thanks

6/27/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I will be the technician working with you today.

If you would like remote support, select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support, you may ignore the prompt.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Kindle / Amazon account password:
- Click the following link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/self-service-forgot-password-get-email
- Fill out the requested information on that page and continue.
- Once that is complete, you will be able to reset your password.

Thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you,
***** *****

Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Will do.

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 81
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

After you download and save the remote application file, you must open the file and allow it to run. Please, do that. Thank you :)

I see that you are having some sort of problem running the remote on your computer.

Let's try this another way.

Go to the following page: http://ultraviewer.net/en/download.html
- On the page that comes up, click the orange Download button for the "INSTALL (EXE) option, download, and open that file.
- A file will be downloaded. Save that file and open it.
- After you run UltraViewer, it will give you an ID and Password. I need for you to give me the ID and Password ***** it shows you.
Please, give me both of the ID and password.
Keep in mind that you must keep the program running for me to connect. For this reason, please do not close it.