Nothing I want to ask a question. It is a dell what is the…

Nothing I want to...

Nothing I want to ask a question

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is a dell what is the os

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I want to ask That I gat an email from MacAfee billing me for anti virus and I don't think I have mcafee

Technician's Assistant: Which McAfee product do you have?

When I had some one set my computer up I think they put Malwarebytes(Premium)3.5.1

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your McAfee software?

I haven't tried anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing at the moment

Answered in 1 minute by:
6/27/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I will be the technician working with you today.

How may I help you today?

If you would like remote support, select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support, you may ignore the prompt.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I received an email from Mcafee to bill me $249.00 and I don't think I have McAfee. I think I have Malwarebytes 3.0

Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac computer?

Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Windows

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 69
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

After you download and save the remote application file, you must open the file and allow it to run. Please, do that. Thank you :)

I see that you are having some sort of problem running the remote on your computer.

Let's try this another way.

Go to the following page: http://ultraviewer.net/en/download.html
- On the page that comes up, click the orange Download button for the "INSTALL (EXE) option, download, and open that file.
- A file will be downloaded. Save that file and open it.
- After you run UltraViewer, it will give you an ID and Password. I need for you to give me the ID and Password ***** it shows you.
Please, give me both of the ID and password.
Keep in mind that you must keep the program running for me to connect. For this reason, please do not close it.