I have a Samsung 6 series and as some option I don't have…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a Samsung 6 series and as some option I don't have like Zoom or so in some orders I would like to know if there's any way I can upgrade it by downloading or buying software to upgrade

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

This I is Tv

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

Never just bought it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
6/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John Castle, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
John Castle
John Castle, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer, My name is*****
You may see a Secure Remote Assistance offer on your screen. This is optional.
Regards John