I have a new computer and when I open it up it asks for a…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new computer and when I open it up it asks for a password. I don't remember ever entering a password ***** do I have the one it is requesting. What can I do to get into this computer and use it?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

The computer I can't open it up and use it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Asus X541N

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Since I first tried to use it I haven't been able to use it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know, I guess not. Thank You

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
6/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 1 month ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue. IMPORTANT - If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you DO NOT want remote support, please IGNORE the computer generated prompts and resume chat

So you was asked for a windows password ***** soon as you unpacked it from the box?

Do you see an email in there already?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no it only asks for a password
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 1 month ago

Could you please send me a photo of the screen you are presented with so I can see exactly what you are looking at?

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 1 month ago

I cannot do remote support if you cannot get into the system... Not an option unfortunately

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
am using my desk top. The problem is with my lap top.
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 1 month ago

Yes I understand that, I need you to take a photo of the laptop screen that asks you for a password ***** send to me so i can see what you are looking at

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok bye for now.
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 1 month ago

Are you not reading any of my responses at all?

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 1 month ago

Anyway, I can help you if you send me a photo of the laptops screen...

If you want help, please send it to me

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I followed your response and have been going in circles trying trying to cancel my subscription ever since you informed me you couldn't help me because I had a lap top computer.
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 1 month ago

Its nothing to do with you having a laptop computer, i cannot access it until your in windows and signed in...

I am simply asking you to share a photo of your laptops screen so i can give you your options...

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am not making myself clear. I want to unsubscribe to your services at this time. THANK YOU