I purchased the program back in May of this year and it will…

Customer Question
I purchased the program...

I purchased the program back in May of this year and it will not allow me to use it. I have the receipt with reference # available.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

ASUA, 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I used the program last month and it worked. I tried to enter the reference number and it did not accept the information.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need to access the files.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
6/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael, Computer Software Engineer replied 1 month ago
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I’m Michael and welcome to JustAnswer. I'm a Sr. Consultant and glad to assist you. I am now available and ready to assist you with your question

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I purchase the WinZip back in April of this year and now the program will not allow me to open an emailed zipped file.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Not at this time. I spent the money for the program and now it will not work. If we cannot resolve the issue I will allow you to enter my computer. Thanks
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you still there, will you be able to provide me the information needed to open the paid Zip program?

of course. if you are available now we can proceed with the trouble shooting.