Message says running out of space on disk drive f. Windows…

Customer Question
Message says running out...

Message says running out of space on disk drive f.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10 - Dell computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

At least a week

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is the Internet still working fine on your computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Solution #1:

1. Please open File Explorer by clicking on the small yellow folder icon at the bottom of your computer's screen (or you can open any folder).
  2. Then click on option This PC on the left.
  3. Then open the F: drive there.
  4. If you have any data / file you need there, then move them to your Documents folder, etc. Usually, you should not have any data / file saved there.
  5. Then go back. (Or close the window, then open File Explorer by clicking on the small yellow folder icon at the bottom of your computer's screen (or you can open any folder), then click on option This PC on the left.)
  6. Then right-click on the F: drive, then click on option Format.
  7. Then click on Yes. That should resolve the issue.

Solution #2:

- If that does not work, please try:

1. Press at the same time the two keys Windows logo and R on the computer's keyboard, then type diskmgmt.msc then click OK, or press Enter key.
    - (Or press at the same time the two keys Windows logo and X on the computer's keyboard, then click on option Disk Management.)
  2. Then right-click on the F: drive (volume), then click on option Format.
  3. Then click OK / confirm / continue. That should resolve the issue.

- Does that work?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further; we can schedule a time Thank you.