I cannot remember my password. When I boot up, window is…

Customer Question
I cannot remember my...

I cannot remember my password.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

When I boot up, window is wanting my password. My son had it, but he doesn’t remember his password, and made mine as Jerry. Tharp then does not worh k anymore. Can I reboot the system?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

ASUS x551M

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

For about two weeks, and I used every password ***** have, and every one my son has.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really, I just want to have a laptop that works. I also have a toshiba but can’t get in it either.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
6/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you are not able to log in your computer nor open any program on your computer?

Does your computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?
Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please stay with me on this page. Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.