Beats me! it is new and has Windows 10 and nothing is the…

Beats me! it...

Beats me! it is new and has Windows 10 and nothing is the same anymore. I did not receive a directions book or any help at all. Just thrown a curve and told to figure it out myself. I have been trying to set up things so I know how to get to them but no success. Can you please help me? thanks, Pat

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Lenovo computer

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have?

Hold on a minute please, I'm checking for the model number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Approx. 3 weks. I have paid bills, gotten to my mail, medical records, music & books but the same process does not work twice so I just keep trying until I get in. i have the Lenova model# ***** Will I lose you if I go there for it?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to be able to get directly into my email and be able to send as well as receive

6/27/2018
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your windows 10 request. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

I am not sure what you are asking.

Are you wanting to add your email to windows 10 mail app, outlook, to a browser with auto save etc or are you locked out of your email when you try to log in?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I want email in windows 10, outlook??, everything goes to Chrome browser &should be saved, yes I am locked out of my email.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can't pay $39 today. I am disabled and on Social Security.

Then you have several issues.

The first issue is locked out of email.

Are you saying you cannot go to chrome, and put in your email and password ***** an error?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
oroblem with Chrome

Then you will have to reset your password ***** or you cannot add it to windows 10 mail.

What is the email you are trying to get into?

We have to do this in parts. Please do not rate until we are finished.

If this is for xfinity we need to reset that email password *****

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/changing-or-resetting-your-password

Use this link, put in your email/user name and follow directions there to change password. Once you are logged in successfully, we will move on to add it to mail on your windows 10.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you for your help Isaac. I will try again.

Ok, but we are not done. We need to add that to your windows 10 email once you reset that password.

This is how:

It is fairly simple once you reset that password. This link will show you how. Let me know if you run into issues.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/comcast-windows10-mail-setup

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't think this worked.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My problems are now resolved. Thank you for your help.

You are welcome. Did you need any other follow up information?

Thank you,

~Franklin

Isaac Franklin