Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
My wifes computer has suddenly locked and she has no idea
James, Network & System Administrator
My wife's computer has suddenly locked and she has no idea what password XXXXX XXXXX to unlock it.… read more
My iPad is locked and I need to activate it to unlock it. I
Jason Chavers
Jason Chavers, Systems Engineer
My iPad is locked and I need to activate it to unlock it. I usedFind My IPhone to link it to my Apple ID. I have to enter the Apple ID and password ***** I used to set up ICloud. I don't remember it, … read more
My wife's ipad has locked. We have her apple id and password
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Science and Engineering
Hi. My wife's ipad has locked. We have her apple id and password ***** it. The message states that she needs to sign in with the icloud password, however, she does not ever remember setting up any icl… read more
Activation locked do not know apple id password. Just put a
GeekGal
GeekGal, IT Director
just put a password ***** my new Iphone I pad was a log time ago. want to use the same password ***** both devices … read more
I bought an IPhone X from someone who said it was unlocked.
John Lohr
John Lohr, Owner / Technology Specialist
I bought an IPhone X from someone who said it was unlocked. It was locked. She said Att would unlock it. Well they won't. I do not have the phone ID, but I might have the PW now. It is disabled so I c… read more
My iPhone 3 suddenly had an activation lock this AM.
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
My iPhone 3 suddenly had an activation lock this AM. #***-***-****. I do not have the apple ID to unlock. I believe the password ********@******.***. This was a hand me down phone. … read more
I accidently locked my name how do I unlock this my wifes
Sandeep Pamarati
Sandeep Pamarati, Project Lead
I accidently locked my name how do I unlock this? my wifes name is XXXXX XXXXX and she gets her mail just fine help please… read more
My wife's iPad is locked up. Activation is required. She has
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
My wife's iPad is locked up. Activation is required. She has forgotten her password. How can she fin! Or reset, the password? … read more
Need ID code to unlock AppleIphone. 6 times now it
Richard, IT Manager
2 days cannot try anything; phone says IPhone is disabled connect to iTunes and that is where I am … read more
My wife's phone is locked and is asking for an Apple ID and
Moses C
Moses C, Bsc
My wife's phone is locked and is asking for an Apple ID and password. We don't know about this stuff but she doesn't know her ID or password … read more
My account was de-activated by my wife because she canceed
Josh, It Support Specialist
my account was de-activated by my wife because she canceed my debit card on her account, how do i re-activate it with a new debit card on my own account… read more
Trying to reset password on my iphone...user id is. time
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
trying to reset password ***** my iphone...user id is***@******.*** … read more
My iPad is in activation lock and cant seem to get it
Michael T
Michael T, tech support specialist
My iPad is in activation lock and cant seem to get it unlocked … read more
Wife has a apple i phone 5s the phone is locked she forgot
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Software Developer
wife has a apple i phone 5s the phone is locked she forgot her apple id password ***** # on the phone isPCXCE … read more
Forgot iD and password. In Activation Lock and cant remember
Guru Raj
Guru Raj, BSC
In Activation Lock and cant remember iCloud ID and password … read more
wife went to chicago in case she gets lost she will need my ...
Techie
Techie, Web Developer
wife went to chicago in case she gets lost she will need my navagation skills to move about the city she will have her cell phone on is it a way to move her thru the city?… read more
Locked out of iPhone, don't know the Apple ID and Password.
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Bachelor's Degree
Locked out of iPhone, don't know the Apple ID and Password … read more
ID locked, can buy from ITunes. Changed password 3-4 times
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
ID locked, can buy from ITunes. Changed password ***** times to try to unblock or unlock … read more