I have purchased a new computer (Surface 4) and would like…

I have purchased a...

I have purchased a new computer (Surface 4) and would like to use the Skype programme. Presently my wife's Skype account pops up when Skype is activated.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Skype?

Can't recall having done so.

Answered in 1 minute by:
6/27/2018
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about skype. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Do you have your own account?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Justin Johnson

Click this link on your computer to connect remotely.

Once on the site DO NOT close the Join Session Popup

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I trust the connection is being processed. What time frame should I plan for?

Actually I am waiting on you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What step do you want me to take?

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App