Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I keep getting an error when trying to access Google. There
Benjie
Benjie, Technical Support
I keep getting an error when trying to access Google. There is no error code. This only happens on my account, not my wife account, on this device.....Microsoft Surface … read more
I purchased Mac Mechanic yesterday. The programme will not
John Lohr
John Lohr, Owner / Technology Specialist
I purchased Mac Mechanic yesterday. The programme will not activate to clean my computer . It wants me to pay again . This is not right ! My email address is***@******.*** where the POP is available t… read more
It's my Surface. My games won't load, My Surface and
Pete, Senior Engineer
Tonight is the first time I've had a problem. When I couldn't get game to load, it told me to go to the Microsoft Store. I did that but couldn't log in. … read more
My skype name has been jvaughnh for several years. My
Chris L., IT/Web Manager
My skype name has been jvaughnh for several years. My computer crashed, I now have a new computer, and now I cannot sign on to skype. I also had about $20.00 in my skype account Please tell me how to … read more
Need help with active pen. Microsoft surface, Windows 10. It
RussellA
RussellA, Solutions Architect
my issue is withthe active pen. When I'm using the pen in a PDF file or document and doing a presentation, all is well. I click on the pen and can do what I want. But it locks the page and I can't scroll to the next page without going out of the pen mode. What shoud I do? … read more
I have a new computer and need to transfer programs & files
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
Hi Pearl, I have a new computer and need to transfer programs & files from the old to the new. Can you assist please? … read more
Why is there a problem on skype because for the past 1 week
John, System/Network administrator
why is there a problem on skype because for the past 1 week i have not been able to search for new friends nor even get friend on skype now a days why … read more
If have a Surface 3 tablet. The operating system when I
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
If have a Surface 3 tablet. The operating system when I purchased it was Windows 8, I did the upgrade to Windows 10 and have had a lot of problems since. When I turn on tablet, no matter how many time… read more
When I try to get my wife on video in Dubai as I have done
Dustin, Support Technician
When I try to get my wife on video in Dubai as I have done many times in the past, Skype does not ring at her end and tells me there was no answer, when she tells me on Yahoo Messenger she is on line … read more
Does the Asus Vivo TF600T compatible with Skype? What 10
Nick
Nick, tech support specialist
Does the Asus Vivo TF600T compatible with Skype? What 10 or 11inch computers with Window 7 compatible with Skype? I need to purchase a new computer and don't know which to buy that would offer Skype. … read more
My hard drive recently crashed, and I have had a new one installed.
James, Network & System Administrator
My hard drive recently crashed, and I have had a new one installed. My pre-loaded trial copy of Office 2007 (which I activated and paid for) is now no longer loaded on my computer. How can I retrieve … read more
I have been using skype for more than 2 years - no problems.
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Bachelor's Degree
I have been using skype for more than 2 years - no problems. Yesterday however a dialogue box popped up and said "a problem caused the programme to stop working correctly" "Windos will close the progr… read more
I activated a Skype account subscription on Feb.11, and since
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
I activated a Skype account subscription on Feb.11, and since then I have used all the minutes on that subscription. I ordered a new subscription, but I am unable to use it until March 11. Aslo, I got… read more
I like to install to different skype user. Each has the own
Bryan, IT Consultant
I like to install to different skype user. Each has the own username. One of the user has installed a skype on a 2nd labtop.… read more
I downloaded the latest Skype version but can not get passed
Bryan, IT Consultant
I downloaded the latest Skype version but can not get passed the screen video connect. Windows gives me a message, Skype has stopped working a problem caused the programm to shut down.I am using a HP … read more
I was experiencing all sorts of problems with what seemed to
Tim W.
Tim W., Computer Support Specialist
I was experiencing all sorts of problems with what seemed to be an on line anit spyware programme contrinually wanting me to purchase. So I tried to remove through the Contraol Panel but nothing there… read more
When I right cllick on the Norton icon to run a quick scan...I
Matt, IT Support/Administrator
When I right cllick on the Norton icon to run a quick scan...I get the following error message: HSLoader.exe Bad Image c/Program files\Norton36\Engine\3.8.41\SYMHTML.DLL Also when I try to open Skype … read more
I have Skype version 4.10179. I host an 8 people conference
Brandon M.
Brandon M., System Administrator
I have Skype version 4.10179. I host an 8 people conference call (including myself). 2 conference callers are constantly dropped at the same time. I reconnect them, but a minute later they are dropped… read more