Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Moses C
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I need a password. Didn't think I have one and tried to
John T. F., Self-employed Business Owner
I need a password. Didn't think I have one and tried to reset several times … read more
I have an old sign on name and forgot password XXXXX One
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I have an old sign on name and forgot password XXXXX One Prints I cant seem to reset it by clicking on forgot password XXXXX does not work. Please Help old man send , OnePrints, password [email protected]… read more
Trying to get my password for in order to get my phone to
Uran
Uran, IT Consultant, Network and System Admin
trying to get my password ********@******.*** in order to get my phone to work … read more
Need password, I think is a few months already, no, maybe
need password JA: When did you last reset your username and password? Customer: I think is a few months already JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: no JA: Anything else you want the… read more
I think I just need to turn off the touch screen in order to
Richard, IT Manager
I think I just need to turn off the touch screen in order to fix this computer. There are glitches that make it hard to do anything. How do I turn off the touch screen, or get it to work again?… read more
Forgot password and need to change my email address in order
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
Hi, forgot password ***** need to change my email address in order to receiver text but cannot do one without the other. … read more
I already have one square installed on one iPad but can't
Hema Malini
Hema Malini, B Tech
I already have one square installed on one iPad but can't remember the password. Need to reset the email and password ***** … read more
I forgot my password and I need help. I think yesteerday. I
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
I forgot my password ***** I need help JA: When did you last reset your username and password? Customer: I think yesteerday JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: no JA: Anything else … read more
i ordered a fax machine from you for 89.99 and i want to know
Satchi
Satchi, Bachelor's Degree
i ordered a fax machine from you for 89.99 and i want to know if it has a answering machine on it the order no is 234-090-228 and the customer number is XXXXX aaaaacan you please help me with the answ… read more
I want to order something and I just ordered a mixer and got
GeekGal
GeekGal, IT Director
I want to order something and I just ordered a mixer and got it and now there seems to be a question about my password … read more
I forgot my email password and no one seems to can help me.
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Engineer
I forgot my email password ***** no one seems to can help me. … read more
Order 13719140-677 Asked about password. Tes I have the machine
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
Order 13719140-677 Asked about password. Tes I have the machine I am using but I require the password XXXXX set up my new laptop… read more
In order to move from the XP machine, that I have been using
In order to move from the XP machine, that I have been using happily for a long time, to the Acer machine I recently purchased, I have to get connected to the internet with the Acer. To do so, I bough… read more
Alex, I have a question regarding the oscilloscope. From
Alex Lako
Alex Lako, JustAnswer Expert
Hi Alex,I have a question regarding the oscilloscope.From your suggestions, I am thinking of ordering this one...https://www.amazon.com/Rigol-DS1054Z-Digital-Oscilloscope-Channels/dp/B012938E76/ref=pd… read more
It's a DVR password recovery I need. Admin account forgot
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer
Ok are u a real person cause already said it was a DVR … read more
i have dsl service from att...already had a modem so didnt
Kevin
Kevin, Self Employed Network Consultant
i have dsl service from att...already had a modem so didnt order one from att..modem is a 2wire 1701hg gateway but i dont have the install disc...how do i install this system, please… read more
Need to reset password on old gateway all-in-one computer,
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
Need to reset password ***** old gateway all-in-one computer … read more
Forgot password, ?? Keep saying need password. Kaew, song41
Josh, It Support Specialist
Keep saying need password. Kaew, song41 last one I think … read more