Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

George Sibiya
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I have an excel question. I have a grid of 24 rows and about
John D
John D, Bachelor Degree in Engineering
I have an excel question. I have a grid of 24 rows and about 1000 columns. I to combine everything into 1 long column. How do I do this without copying and pasting 1000 times? I think I need to write … read more
I am trying to create a comma delimited CSV file of 1100 emails
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
I am trying to create a comma delimited CSV file of 1100 emails that I have in column A of an Excel spreadsheet. Apparently, the problem stems from the fact that I had a comma delimited csv file previ… read more
I have an Excel file that I have saved as a .CSV file. One
John D
John D, Bachelor Degree in Engineering
I have an Excel file that I have saved as a .CSV file. One of the columns is made up of dates. Before saving the file, I convert those dates to a yyyy/mm/dd format (from the standard mm/dd/yy). That w… read more
This is an excel question. Im trying to put this excel
John D
John D, Bachelor Degree in Engineering
This is an excel question. I'm trying to put this excel document file together. It has 4 columns and I wanted in alphabetical order but when I select columm 1 and columm 2 and select data and then sor… read more
I am working with an Excel file, lots of columns, about 380
C.Martin
C.Martin, IT Consultant
I am working with an Excel file, lots of columns, about 380 rows of varying lengths from 1 to about 20 lines. Have had to reformat from A4 to landscape print layout. How do I delete manual page breaks… read more
This is an excel question. Okay so I have 2 columns. The
namzyanzy
namzyanzy, Bachelor's Degree
This is an excel question. Okay so I have 2 columns. The first column has a set of sorted numbers. The second column has a set of names that are associated with that number in the first column. The pr… read more
I have to import a(.csv) file originating from excel into myaccess
Pete, Senior Engineer
I have to import a(.csv) file originating from excel into myaccess database.I have tried and it is not happening . How do I do this? From Taradai Keys… read more
My question has to do with MS Excel formulas. I need to
John D
John D, Bachelor Degree in Engineering
My question has to do with MS Excel formulas. I need to know how to determine what values in column A are not in Column B and put those resulting values into a third column.… read more
Everything has worked fine since installing about a year
Val B
Val B, Senior Analyst/Trainer
Everything has worked fine since installing about a year ago. Then a few days ago when in a motel in Little Rock, Arkansas I loaded up Slingbox to view some things. It said I needed an upgrade. I upgr… read more
Working with Microsoft Excel 2010, I have a column of telephone
John D
John D, Bachelor Degree in Engineering
Working with Microsoft Excel 2010, I have a column of telephone numbers, example: XXX-XXX-XXXX, 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX,(NNN) NNN-NNNN I want the number string to be right justified in the cell, no dashes and … read more
I have Windows Vista and a NVIDIA 8300GS driver. Had the system
Dustin, Support Technician
I have Windows Vista and a NVIDIA 8300GS driver. Had the system for about 1 1/2 years. with no problems. A couple of weeks ago the system got slow, so I updated. I hate updates! Now my system freezes … read more
I need someone to write a simple vba piece of code to
jgrabsky
jgrabsky, Project Manager
I need someone to write a simple vba piece of code to open an excel csv file delete column F, close it (saying yes that its a csv file type) and repeat down a list of 50-150 similar files all held in … read more
I have a mac and it has not been used in a couple of years ...
Michael
Michael, Online Computer Repair Professional
I have a mac and it has not been used in a couple of years and I have just brought it back out. I am still using netscape as my browser for the internet and alot of websites are not compatible. Do I n… read more
Randy _ I asked you a question a few weeks ago about
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, tech support specialist
Hi Randy _ I asked you a question a few weeks ago about replacing one or both older laptops. I took your advice and replaced the larger, older one . . . but I still use the 15" too. It is a little ove… read more
Can you help me with a question in Microsoft Excell on Mac?
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Bachelor's Degree
Can you help me with a question in Microsoft Excell on Mac ? … read more
In Microsoft excel I have a column from 1 to 10. I input ...
John D
John D, Bachelor Degree in Engineering
In Microsoft excel I have a column from 1 to 10. I input numbers into the columns during the Month. The amount of numbers entered vary each month.some Months there may be 8 another month 6.I need a fo… read more
I have a question about an office keycode I bought a windows
Dustin, Support Technician
I have a question about an office keycode I bought a windows 10 professional a couple years ago but I recently updated to windows 10. When I installed the disc its asking for a key code and it never c… read more
I installed chrome on my lap top a few years ago. About a
Kamil Anwar, IT Consultant / Systems Engineer
I installed chrome on my lap top a few years ago. About a year and a half later it just quit working. Would not come up when clicked on the launch icon in the bottom 'tool bar'. Went back to explorer … read more