Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
How do I get money out of my e wallet account and put it in
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Science and Engineering
How do I get money out of my e wallet account and put it in my paypal account thanks RandyWatkins … read more
I keep putting in my correct password and then my new
Karthik
Karthik, Senior Engineer
I keep putting in my correct password ***** then my new password ***** new password ***** and again and it keeps telling me my current password ***** ***** Over and over again! … read more
on internet, i am trying to sell a lincoln, someone with goodluck09
Aitizaz
Aitizaz, Software Engineer
on internet, i am trying to sell a lincoln, someone with goodluck09 tells me that he has put money in the paypal account, how can i find out if this is true, who do i call?… read more
I am trying to put in a new Microsoft account to log into my
Byron
Byron, IT Support Specialist
I am trying to put in a new Microsoft account to log into my computer with. It keeps telling me the password ***** ***** but it is not wrong. it will only allow me to put in the old Microsoft account … read more
Haworth. Last week I attempted to set up a PayPal account
Cris
Cris, tech support specialist
My name is***** Last week I attempted to set up a PayPal account and discovered after doing so that I had made a mistake in that for my house number I put in***** The correct address is***** Jamestown… read more
I cannot log in with any of my PayPal accounts. Last week
Harry, tech support specialist
i cannot log in with any of my PayPal accounts JA: When did you last update PayPal? Customer: last week JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: no… read more
Is this PayPal. I closed my PayPal account because they told
John Castle
John Castle, BSC in Computing Network Management and Design
I closed my PayPal account because they told me their was a hacking issue, I lost money … read more
I have put a large amount of money into my Pay Pal account.
Josh, It Support Specialist
I have put a large amount of money into my Pay Pal account. Last week the people who had control of the money left the country and spent the money. The FBI knows where they are and one of the people t… read more
I did not no I even had an account. How do I draw my money
Rennan Lui
Rennan Lui, IT Engineer Specialist
I did not no I even had an account. How do I draw my money out and put it on my card. PayPal … read more
I had money sent to my Paypal account last Friday and it's
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Systems Administrator
I had money sent to my Paypal account last Friday and it's still not showing in my account … read more
I had PayPal but I've forgotten my password, can you help me
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
I had PayPal but I've forgotten my password, can you help me retrieve my password ***** make a new PayPal password? My email is***@******.*** … read more
I want paypal to start letting me use my email and password
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I want paypal to start letting me use my email and password ***** … read more
Tried to pay for a purchase I made via an auction using my
TD White
TD White, Mac+ Advisor
Tried to pay for a purchase I made via an auction using my paypal account and paypal is asking me to provide ID and submit supporting documentation … read more
I cannot get into my ebay account -have not changed password-used
Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Associate Degree
I cannot get into my ebay account -have not changed password-used paypal last week-what is going on… read more
My Acer tablet keeps telling me to start Android enter my
Josh, It Support Specialist
My Acer tablet keeps telling me to start Android enter my password, I put in my password ***** it keeps telling me it's wrong I've put it in at lease 10 times and now I only have 2 more tries before i… read more
I forgot my Apple icloud password, It's been a while, Not in
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, IT Technician
It just keeps wanting me to enter my password ***** I can't… read more
Lots of money coming to me last night,!checked PayPal,
Uran
Uran, IT Consultant, Network and System Admin
Lots of money coming to me last night,!checked PayPal, nothing. Please help ASAP, don't want to lose funds … read more
I keep trying to download a game and it tells me I need to
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
I keep trying to download a game and it tells me I need to sign into my account. Put password ***** and says it is not correct. … read more