Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Yesterday I renewed 365 Office at a local Microsoft store,
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Associate's Degree
Yesterday I renewed 365 Office at a local Microsoft store, but when I got home to install, I noted that the code to install did not print legibly on my receipt. I don't want to travel back to store as… read more
I need to download windows 365 which I purchase from a local
Bryan, IT Consultant
I need to download windows 365 which I purchase from a local store. … read more
How do I start accessing my free trial of Office 365
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
How do I start accessing my free trial of Office 365 Personal. Help. Very computer illiteral.… read more
I am blocked by a trial version even though I have bought
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Bachelor's Degree
I am blocked by a trial version even though I have bought the complete version. How do I get rid of the trial version so I can use Word Perfect that I paid for. … read more
I just bought a toshiba a105s4011 laptop from my local
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
i just bought a toshiba a105s4011 laptop from my local thrift store but it is hdd user password ***** how do i clear this problem the thrift man got the computer through a storage unit auction please … read more
I just bought 365 Office. Trying to upload software and set
Bryan, IT Consultant
I just bought 365 Office. Trying to upload software and set up on my desktop. How do I do this? … read more
I have converted my 60 trial for Microsoft Office and do not
James, Network & System Administrator
I have converted my 60 trial for Microsoft Office and do not know how to access it. The trial software loads and asks if I want to convert even though I have an order # XXXXX my visa account has been … read more
I received Microsoft Office 2007 from my school, and the software
Bernie
Bernie, Computer Support Specialist
I received Microsoft Office 2007 from my school, and the software would not install. So I downloaded the trial software thinking that I could put the product key in from my software, and it says that … read more
I subscribed to Office 365 yesterday and downloaded the
Cris
Cris, tech support specialist
I subscribed to Office 365 yesterday and downloaded the software. I need to use outlook and cannot open it. Can you walk me thru it or what? … read more
I purchased a new laptop and it had office home and student
John D
John D, Bachelor Degree in Engineering
I purchased a new laptop and it had office home and student 2007 as a trial so I bought the software to convert but I need it on my desktop also can I install there as well or do I have to buy another… read more
I wish to cancel my subscription and Microsoft account,
Uran
Uran, IT Consultant, Network and System Admin
I wish to cancel my subscription and Microsoft account … read more
I want to cancel my trial offer for office 365 but can not
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, IT Technician
I want to cancel my trial offer for office 365 but can not find a contact number PLEASE HELP … read more
I just bought your software and cannot install it!!!It is not
Dustin, Support Technician
I just bought your software and cannot install it!!!It is not reading it on my cd/dvd/rw Do I nedd a new driver or something? Please help ASAP!! I need this for work..Thanks Scotty B. Adams Hampton NH… read more
How do I cancel a subscription for teeth whiting that I have
Mark
Mark, High School or GED
How do I cancel a subscription for teeth whiting that I have not received and have been charged for trial $4.95 and a subscription for $l49.95. I cann't afford this 149.95 and I didn t even get the tr… read more
I had a three month free trial for the music app. How do I
John Lohr
John Lohr, Owner / Technology Specialist
I had a three month free trial for the music app. How do I cancel that? … read more
i just bought a mother board from best buy on line as the local
i just bought a mother board from best buy on line as the local store didnt carry it. it was supposed to support 4 sticks of ram but only worked with 2. it wasnt the sticks as they were rotated out. i… read more
I have a Mac and would like to cancel my MobileMe trial. How
James, Network & System Administrator
I have a Mac and would like to cancel my MobileMe trial. How do I cancel it without losing my calendar or contacts data.… read more
I want to cancel my subscript 365 personal. i don't know how
Michael T
Michael T, tech support specialist
I want to cancel my subscript 365 personal. i don't know how to do it … read more