Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Richard, Computer Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
We started a skype account for our business and cannot see
Kamil Anwar, IT Consultant / Systems Engineer
We started a skype account for our business and cannot see where to add the people we need to add for our meeting tomorrow … read more
We are trying to install Microsoft Office on our computer at
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, IT Technician
We are trying to install Microsoft Office on our computer at our business. The set up prompt asks for an account. We enter our Office 365 email account, which is from our franchise company, and we get… read more
It seems we are doing something wrong with our new LinkedIn
WesPCDr
WesPCDr, Master's Degree
It seems we are doing something wrong with our new LinkedIn Accounts, especially our Company Page. We have signed up with Hootsuite to post our bullets and working well with Twitter, Facebook and Mike… read more
We would like to integrate our voicemail with our corporate
Jim Bayliss
Jim Bayliss, Senior MSP Engineer
We would like to integrate our voicemail with our corporate google gmail. Currently we have cisco unity that only integrates with our old exchange server. We are going to purchase a new phone system b… read more
Gmail... we have a business gmail account linked to our domain.
Scott B
Scott B, tech support specialist
Gmail... we have a business gmail account linked to our domain. Now our domain accidentally expired 24 hours ago... and our host, Yowling, has gone out of business and is nowhere to be reached! We can… read more
My business partner runs three businesses on quickbooks. We
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
My business partner runs three businesses on quickbooks. We keep getting into tax trouble with our one business that we share. Can I get a copy of just the one quickbooks from him with out seeing the … read more
We have adwords for our business and we servive on these as
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
We have adwords for our business and we servive on these as 80%of our business comes from these ads. However in the past 6 months a person has been going onto our adwords and clicking them up under 3 … read more
att parental control is block me and my wife from getting to
Molinari
Molinari, Professional Tech Expert
att parental control is block me and my wife from getting to our e-mail, we never set up parental control on our account so how could this activate I can not get to my e-mail because your system is bl… read more
We have a hacker in our email and cant get him out. He has
Dr-Obbins
Dr-Obbins, Global Information Service Technician
We have a hacker in our email and cant get him out. He has full controll and we need that Email. What can we do. The links provided arent helping.… read more
We are trying to log into our computer and are getting a
Byron
Byron, IT Support Specialist
we are trying to log into our computer and are getting a message that our account needs to be activated. we have been logging in successfully for months now and we got this message today. what has hap… read more
We are a business and our domain no longer is active? How do
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, IT Technician
Hello, we are a business and our domain no longer is active? How do we find out who our domain host is? St Giles International in Canada. ***@******.*** … read more
My husband has a business email account we are trying to get
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
my husband has a business email account we are trying to get in to but all the things we have to get into it are outdated and no longer in service so how do we get access to the account if we also don… read more
Why do we haveto our password evertime we get it wrong we
Richard, Computer Specialist
why do we haveto chang our password ***** we get it wrong we get lock out of our account and to get back to normal … read more
We have 3 people on our account only one can get online. What
Josh, It Support Specialist
We have 3 people on our account only one can get online. What is the problem? We have had this account over 15 years.… read more
We are having a problem with our email account sending a email
sandy
sandy, Technical Specialist
We are having a problem with our email account sending a email to our contacts and it contains a virus. How can we get rid of it. It goes out twice a day.… read more
We have been trying for over a week and a half to sign into
Jerry, Computer Support Specialist
We have been trying for over a week and a half to sign into our hotmail account. Everytime we try, it ask us to change our password. when we do it we get a screen that tells us that our account name o… read more
We have windows 8 on our computers at a small business. Our
IT Miro, Studying for Masters Degree in IT
We have windows 8 on our computers at a small business. Our office manager set everything up about 15 months ago. She has since left. So now we can't download anything, because we don't know the passw… read more
We are having trouble getting into our business account, you
Leon Russell
Leon Russell, ITS Technician
We are having trouble getting into our business account, you sent us a message when we tried to get into hotmail saying that the account was blocked. We received 2 messages from you on my cell phone s… read more