Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Mr.Med
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
The Start icon in the taskbar at the bottom of the screen
John, System/Network administrator
The Start icon in the taskbar at the bottom of the screen has stopped responding when I click on it (left mouse button), but still responds when I right-click. How can I get the icon/button to respond… read more
I have an HP laptop with the Vista operating system. The icon
Joseph
Joseph, Bachelor's Degree
I have an HP laptop with the Vista operating system. The icon on the bottom left hand of the screen/taskbar is locked. I can't click on it to shut down or show the list of programs/accessories. I have… read more
I have an hp pavilion ddv6000 laptop. My speaker icon at the
Satchi
Satchi, Bachelor's Degree
I have an hp pavilion ddv6000 laptop. My speaker icon at the bottom screen says no audio device is installed and under device manager it has a yellow caution sign under sounds where it says context hi… read more
how do I invert or change position of the taskbar and icons
Santonu
Santonu, Hardware Engineer
how do I invert or change position of the taskbar and icons on the screen the icons are stuck on the bottom of the screen horizontally the taskbar is stuck on the right side vertically… read more
Having installed Dragon 11 I attempted to move the screen icon
Chris L., IT/Web Manager
Having installed Dragon 11 I attempted to move the screen icon whilst it was installing some updates. It does not open and a box appears that says Please wait while Windows configures but nothing happ… read more
Disk I/O error, Right click the skype icon in the windows
Andy, Computer Consultant
Disk I/O error, Right click the skype icon in the windows taskbar at the bottom right of your screen and choose quit. Then restart skype. If you keep seeing this error please contact skype customer su… read more
my taskbar was on the bottom of my screen; now it;s on top
Dustin, Support Technician
my taskbar was on the bottom of my screen; now it;s on top of screen. how can I RESTORE IT BACK TO THE BOTTOM.… read more
When I try to move an icon on the taskbar, example windows
Molinari
Molinari, Professional Tech Expert
When I try to move an icon on the taskbar, example windows mail, to the center bottom of the screen by dragging it doesn't stay but flies back to its original place. How can I make it stay/… read more
I purchased NortonLivePB101 but it is not shown on my taskbar
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I purchased NortonLivePB101 but it is not shown on my taskbar and I cannot access it. Please help… read more
my icons & taskbar have disappeared off screen. I am able to
Bryan, IT Consultant
my icons & taskbar have disappeared off screen. I am able to start computer in safe mode with networking and icons are there. I then reset computer to a previous date but when computer restarted the i… read more
I have recently purchased Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking,
Bernie
Bernie, Computer Support Specialist
I have recently purchased Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking, HOME 11.0 and installed it on my recently purchased Dell desktop PC, running Windows 7. The installation was, I think, perfectly normal and … read more
I have just bought the Nuance product Dragon Dictate 2.0 (ie
Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Associate Degree
I have just bought the Nuance product Dragon Dictate 2.0 (ie for the MAC) by digital download. It is installed on my computer (and Intel Imac using Snow Leopard OS), but will not open. instead an erro… read more
I have lost my desktop page...background, icons, the taskbar
Bryan, IT Consultant
I have lost my desktop page...background, icons, the taskbar at the bottom of the screen etc. When I boot my system the Documents page appears instead of those desktop features. I used the Documents t… read more
I installed Explorer 9 as recommended and I no longer have
Dustin, Support Technician
I installed Explorer 9 as recommended and I no longer have a taskbar at the top of my internet screen (ie, icons for home, print, e-mail, etc.) How do I get it back?… read more
My HP mini screen has a duplicate windows taskbar running horizonatally
John, System/Network administrator
My HP mini screen has a duplicate windows taskbar running horizonatally about 2/3rd's of the way across the bottom of the screen. Can I fix this myself? thank you.… read more
Hi there, I just installed McAfee on my Windows PC. For
online_help
online_help, Master's Degree
Hi there, I just installed McAfee on my Windows PC. For some reason now, the dictation program Nuance "Dragon Naturally speaking" does not respond when I start it up. Any suggestions?… read more
How do I get rid of programs or icons on my taskbar at the
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
How do I get rid of programs or icons on my taskbar at the bottom of my screen? Next to the Start button all the way across the the right of it… read more
The Windows icon at the bottom left of my screen that shows
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, tech support specialist
The Windows icon at the bottom left of my screen that shows all of my apps is not working. When I click on it , it does nothing… read more