Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Pete, Computer Engineer

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
i need to download a tiff to pdf converter but it says that
James, Network & System Administrator
i need to download a tiff to pdf converter but it says that i have a firewall that is getting in the way. the message if "failed initializing dealog". I went to "A free tiff to pdf converter website" … read more
I bought Adobe for converting pdf to words. And also bought
Michael T
Michael T, tech support specialist
Hi my name is*****: Which software or app can I help with? Customer: I bought Adobe for converting pdf to words … read more
I just converted my word file to pdf and can not find
John D
John D, Bachelor Degree in Engineering
I just converted my word file to pdf and can not find anywhere on my computer. I need this file ASAP. Please help… read more
I can't open a PDF file. I can't find my program PDF Reader.
PC Helper
PC Helper, PC Support Specialist
I can't open a PDF file. I can't find my program PDF Reader. I have adobe flash player and a program name GO PDFReader-no-MuPDF. I use to be able to open PDF files. I believe some update changed my sy… read more
im trying to convert a big PDF file to a tiff (so as to import
Bernie
Bernie, Computer Support Specialist
i'm trying to convert a big PDF file to a tiff (so as to import into Power Point). The result is that nothing shows. What do i do?… read more
I used to be able to convert files from Word 2003 to PDF, but
romr2009
romr2009, Bachelor's Degree
I used to be able to convert files from Word 2003 to PDF, but now I find that I can only convert PDF files to Word 2003. What happened?… read more
I have Abobe Reader 9 installed on my computer, but when I
Satchi
Satchi, Bachelor's Degree
I have Abobe Reader 9 installed on my computer, but when I try to convert a file to pdf, it will not allow that function.… read more
I wanted to convert one pdf document to Word. But now I find
James K., Managing Director
I wanted to convert one pdf document to Word. But now I find that all my pdf documents were inadvertantly converted to word. How do I reverse this and get my orginal pdf's back? Please help.… read more
I have a pdf file, I want to convert it Excel and process
Jonathan Lewey
Jonathan Lewey, Bachelors of Science in Network Security
I have a pdf file , I want to convert it Excel and process the rows, but when I convert to excel the data is misaligned, not in exact cells … read more
I want to convert an x8 file ( cdr ) to pdf. Can you provide
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Science and Engineering
I want to convert an x8 file ( cdr ) to pdf. Can you provide me with instructions? Thanks. … read more
I downloaded foxitsoftware.com/pdf/reader with the same result.
J Tech
J Tech, 3 years towards bs in computer sci
I downloaded foxitsoftware.com/pdf/reader with the same result. Eeverytime I try to open a PDF file a get a FIND/SAVE option. FIND sends me to a Windows File Asssociation page with ten or more possibl… read more
re excel When I had excel 2003 I was able to insert many
namstech
namstech, Software Development Engineer
re: excel When I had excel 2003 I was able to insert many tiff files in a document and compress them and either convert to a pdf or print out if the file wasn't too massive. In excel 2007 I can't seem… read more
I have adobe 5.0 on my computer that I use to PDF files. I
Angel
Angel, Associate Degree
I have adobe 5.0 on my computer that I use to PDF files. I also have 9.2 reader installed to open pdfs. But when I'm on the web and it click on a link to a PDF, it always trys to open it with 5.0 whic… read more
I have an ACCESS file of 12000 records which I want to convert
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, IT Director
I have an ACCESS file of 12000 records which I want to convert to a WORKS database but can't find a way of doing it/ The data was input to ACCESS in random order so I could sort on date which WORKS wi… read more
How can I convert tiff files to dwg or dfx format? I have
Richard, IT Manager
How can I convert tiff files to dwg or dfx format? I have scanned some technical drawings to tiff files and my customer needs some of them vectorized. Some of the original drawings are hand written. I… read more
I want to combine several PDF's into one file. I would also
Chris L., IT/Web Manager
I want to combine several PDF's into one file. I would also like to convert a PDF to a WORD file. Adobe has an annual charge to upgrade to that service. I see the following internet site offering to t… read more
I am trying to convert an encrypted TIFF file to a readable
Andrew
Andrew, IS Technician/Hardware Specialist
I am trying to convert an encrypted TIFF file to a readable and searchable Adobe file on my HP laptop with Windows 7 and Internet explorer. I handle Social Security disability cases and the Agency cha… read more
Adobe reader 8.1.1 have error want open pdf files also the ...
Vincent
Vincent, Owner
Adobe reader 8.1.1 have error want open pdf files also the error says update the following to get technical support for this update.AC76BA86-7AD7-0000-2550-7A8C 40000000… read more