Where is refresh button on Windows 10? California. Hit F5.

Where is refresh button...

Where is refresh button on Windows 10?

Technician's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Technician's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

Hit F5.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I already joined. ***@******.***

6/20/2018
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue. IMPORTANT - If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you DO NOT want remote support, please IGNORE the computer generated prompts and resume chat. If you are using an iPad or iPhone please do not request remote support. It isn’t possible to do that…

What exactly are you trying to refresh?

My computer which is running extremely slow.

You can actually reset windows and start again, it replaces the OS system but leaves your files in tact

Would that work for you?

CLICK START BUTTON

CLICK ON SETTINGS ICON (GEAR OR COG ICON)

CLICK ON UPDATE & SECURITY

CLICK RECOVERY ON THE LEFT SIDE

CLICK ON GET STARTED UNDER RESET THIS PC AND THEN IT WILL PRESENT YOU WITH 2 OPTIONS

CLICK FIRST OPTION TO KEEP YOUR FILES AND SECOND OPTION IF YOU WANT TO COMPLETELY ERASE IT ALL

Thank you very much.

Your very welcome!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for my time today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know and ill be happy to help you more

Michael T