I just got this message on my mobile and I would like to…

I just got this...

I just got this message on my mobile and I would like to know if it is legitimate and what I have to do

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

OS X El Capitan 10.11.6. I have just done an update a couple of days ago.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I haven't had any problems really

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I updated to this version a couple of days ago.

6/20/2018
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the message about?

When / where does the message appear?

Whats the make / model of your mobile device?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

urgent: Reconnect to your primary home broadband service immediately to avoid having your backup mobile connection restricted need help contact us on 133 933
message is on my mobile. mobile is a Telstra Next G no other markings on it

133 933 is the phone number of Telstra. Is there currently any issue using your phone or internet service?

no. not as far as I know. I don't have any outstanding accounts

Can you connect your mobile to your Wi-Fi wireless now?

I don't think I have that capability on my mobile. It is the cheapest and is at least 5 years old. I am using wifi on my computer
I'm not sure I understand the question fully

I just wanted you testing your Wi-Fi, but it's working. Since Wi-Fi is working on your computer, then your internet broadband is working fine. You can always call Telstra if there is any issue later on; it looks like it's just a message sent out by mistake from Telstra; there is nothing wrong with your Telstra service. Thank you.

OK

I've also emailed you, so you can always get back to me as needed. Thank you very much.