It is my wireless headphones. Just a minute. My computer is…

Customer Question
It is my wireless...

It is my wireless headphones

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Just a minute

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

My computer is fine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Insignia 2.4

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
6/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Mirza Vaseem, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, this is Vaseem and I will be helping you with your issue today.

From the problem description, I understand that you are facing issues with your Insignia 2.4 Wireless Headphones.

I am sorry to hear on this situation. Don’t worry, I am here to help you.

Let’s get started! Please provide me more details on the issues you are facing with the headphones so that I can help you fix this as early as possible.

I look forward to your response to help you further.

Please be assured, our goal is not only to provide you with a solution but to make sure you get a world class customer experience too.

They are just about two months old and have been working great until tonight,

I see, are they not powering on at all right now? Can you provide me more details on the issue you notice with them?

Please be assured I am here to help you further in fixing that.

Hell NO I will not pay an additional 39dolla

Please close the Remote Service Request you get, so you won’t be charged more. That's an automated notification. We don't need it for now. I will let you know when needed. Thank you.

How do I close it?

I see that you have closed it already. So if you get it again, you can just ignore it. Even if you accidentally click it, you wont be charged until I accept it. And please be sure, I won't accept it until you approve it.

I just have no idea what is wrong with them
They are working now.
I want my $5.00 returned to my American Express card.

Sure, I can go ahead and send this request out for a refund to your Amex card.

I am glad that started working. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you no this. I am glad it's working okay now.

Please be assured, your money will be refunded as early as possible. I am sending a request for it now.