Someone sent a message about getting their drugs back. Ive…

Customer Question
Someone sent a message...

Someone sent a message about getting their drugs back. Ive been told ive been hacked. Dont know how to so whatever. Help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Im on a Samsung 7 phone purchased 2 yrs ago at ATT. Dont have a computer. My son who always helps me is in a foreign country which is not good .

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 7? What have you tried so far?

Message was on phone around 10am this am

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just help me.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the sender's email address (the "from" email address)?

Are you currently able to receive new email messages fine?

Who told you that you've been hacked?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

I didnt open it and now its gone. Several FB friends got a similar message this morning and they were letting friends know not to open and we had probably been hacked
Due to my son being in foreign country on a mission, non military. He needs to be able to touch base daily

Was it an email message? or a Facebook message? etc.?

Did your facebook friends receive a similar message from someone or from you?

Are you currently able to access your email and facebook accounts?

Please do. In not good at this. Pls help.
  1. Was it an email message? or a Facebook message? etc.?
  2. Did your facebook friends receive a similar message from someone or from you?
  3. Are you currently able to access your email and facebook accounts?