My Toshiba laptop is telling me I have to insert the

Customer Question
My Toshiba laptop is...

My Toshiba laptop is telling me I have to insert the original disk. As I have put it in a safe place and I cant remember where the safe place is right now is there any way I can access it without the disk

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Toshiba?

Model No PSC09A-021021, this is off the bottom of the laptop, where will I find the Operating System no

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PSC09A-021021? Have you installed any updates recently?

No that I am aware of, it seems to have happened since I changed to the NBN

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of . I don't have the computer with me at the moment I am at work

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
6/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
As I cant get into the laptop, I think its probably Windows 7
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
As i said I cant get into the laptop, but I think its probably windows 7

Do you have files on the machine you need to save, or is the main concern here getting the machine up and running again as quickly as possible?

Dustin S.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i mainly want to get the computer working again of course there will be files I dont want to loose
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am still waiting for a reply to my last question. Do I need to try again when I have the computer with me
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
are you still there Dustin or have I lost my connection
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do not wish to switch to Secure Remote Assistance please refund my $5.00 paid
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It appears that I am not going to get an answer so please refund my $5.00