I have tried to open an email that I use to open from a

Hi I have tried...

Hi I have tried to open an email that I use to open from a certain person and now it will not open. Every time I try to open it zoho pops up and the page is blank what's so weird is that is the only email I can not open any more.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Zoho? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I don't have zoho and have never heard of it til I tried to open this email again.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know how to do that. I am not good with the computer the only thing I really do is search the web, look at youtube and send emails.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, that this email has been opening in the past and now it won't let me open it now.

6/20/2018
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Which email account you are trying to access ?

yahoo

Please click on below link and try to login to your yahoo account :-

https://mail.yahoo.com

Are you finish with my problem

No, I am still here. Waiting for your reply to see if you were able to login to your yahoo account using https://mail.yahoo.com direct link.

I was

Okay. Let me know which web browser you are using ?

Like google chrome or Internet explorer etc.

google
Do you know anything about zoho mail

Okay Press Ctrl + D (Together) on your keybooard . You will see one small dialog box, In name type :- yahoo and Folder select Bookmark bar. Now everytime you need to login to your yahoo account you can use this bookmarked page to access your account.

Are you still there?

Zoho is an office suit which lets you run your business online. May be you have downloaded something recnetly from internet and that software has installed Zoho to your chrome browser.

I see but why is that the only email that won't open
Will I be able to delete it

Did you register with Zoho ? If you have registered and created account over there then you can login to it.

Yes, you can delete it as well from your browser if not required.

I never registered with zoho at least not that I know of.

You can reset your chrome browser to default setting in that case :-

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More Settings.
  3. At the bottom, click Advanced.
  4. Under the section "Reset," click Reset.
  5. Confirm by clicking Reset. ​

After doing reset. Close and reopen chrome .

ok, please be patient with me how do you open chrome

Just double click on the chrome icon which is at your desktop.

I have sent you an offer to remotely connect to your computer and fix it.

if I close and reopen I will lose connection with you right
I've already reset it

Yes, But you can login to your Justanswer account and view our conversation. You will also receive emails on your registered mail id. Using that as well you can come back to this page.

Good. Do you still see ZOHO on your browser ?

let me check

Sure. I am on standby.

it's still coming up with the same thing
zoho is not in my browser it comes up when I hit the enter button to open the email in my web address box

Can I connect to your machine and see where it is installed and remove it completely ?

please

Please click on below link to download a software :-

https://anydesk.com/download?os=win

Once done, then double click on it to run it. Then you should see 9 digit address on your machine. Let me know that address so that I can connect to your machine.

A firewall cameup
Should I press allow

Yes, Please press allow.

I did

You should see 9 digit anydesk address on your screen now on anydesk application. Please let me know that.

You have closed anydesk application. Please reopen it.

It's open
What else I need to do

You must have received invitation from me on anydesk software. Allow that .

Do you need to see what I'm talking about with my email

Yes

Bhavik Joshi
That is the email I'm trying to open
That's what I get