Can't get in - don't remember password and won't let me in…

Customer Question
Can't get in -...

Can't get in - don't remember password ***** won't let me in with correct first name of nephew

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

HP laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

I don't know what you mean. I'm 75!

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, I haven't, but they automatically were installed yesterday and today

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Are you referring to your computer that you are unable to access?

Please read my initial question. I cannot get into my Yahoo mail, don't remember its password, and even with correct answer on oldest nephew, couldn't get in.

That is why I asked. You didn't indicate what it was you couldn't get in to!

Yahoo mail
Yahoo wants info before I can get into it. Everything I answered was "incorrect", password ***** oldest nephews name
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know