Where can i find a authorized repair center for my laptop?

Where can i find...

Where can i find a authorized repair center for my laptop? The screen has gone monochrome and the Geek Squad determined it needs a new one. where would be the best place for this repair?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your laptop?

Windows 10, i think. It is my son's Laptop and i haven't used it.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

No. It doesn't have a DVD drive and i don't think we have the OS on flash

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just where to find a repair center.

6/19/2018
Satchi
Satchi, Computer Software Engineer

My name is Satchi.
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply shortly.

May I know your area zip code.

It is my son's laptop and i do not have the password. I can do this later when he comes home, just not now
It has already been diagnosed as a hardware error

I am asking about your area /location or state ?

Chandler, Arizona

ADDRESS

393 W Warner Rd # 114

Chandler, AZ 85225

United States

Get directions

CONTACT

What is the name of the repair center?

Its AZ LAPTOP PROS

Thanks

Thanks!

Please don't forget to rate my solution by clicking the star symbols at the top of the page and click on submit .

Thanks
Satchi

Satchi
Satchi, Computer Software Engineer