You keep sending me messages to update my credit card. I…

Customer Question
You keep sending me...

You keep sending me messages to update my credit card. I did. Please stop.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Acer. I have no idea the model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It is not the computer. Nothing is wrong with it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not need a computer expert. I need for you to use the information I sent you to continue to maintain my protection

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Wes, Consultant replied 2 months ago
Wes
Wes, Consultant

Greetings, my name is Wes. Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid support site. Who is sending you messages?

Fastspring
Premium Techie support

Okay, this isn't FastSpring, this is Just Answer.

I think you will need to contact them directly about this. https://fastspring.com/contact/