Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
My email account has been blocked. The blocked account seems
Ansh P.
Ansh P., System Analyst
My email account has been blocked. The blocked account seems to [email protected] I haven't used this account in over five years. Why, all of a sudden has it popped up? I really need to recover my acc… read more
My hotmail account has been blocked for over 2 weeks now as
Ansh P.
Ansh P., System Analyst
My hotmail account has been blocked for over 2 weeks now as someone hacked into my account. Everytime I try to access my account which is "[email protected]" and my password XXXXX "coastguard" it says im… read more
i use hotmail, I have been getting an error for 2 weeks now
s4sys
s4sys, B.Tech in Computer Science Engineer
i use hotmail, I have been getting an error for 2 weeks now that my account has been blocked from sending email there is no known reason for this that i know of and no one to talk to can you help?… read more
My account has been blocked from last sunday and I have been
Over-Certified PC Tech
Over-Certified PC Tech, System Administrator
My account has been blocked from last sunday and I have been w/out access to my hotmail account for over a week. The message that comes up is that it has been blocked. Then it mentions that they're tr… read more
My account has been blocked. I have attempted to reset my
authentech
authentech, tech support specialist
My account has been blocked. I have attempted to reset my password XXXXX the link provided by the Windows Live Team (via different email account) does not work. Now my Windows account is saying that m… read more
MY account has been blocked for over a week. I can log on
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
MY account has been blocked for over a week. I can log on ,but a semi opaque shield appears, and i have no way to use the account. I am a 73 year old great grandmother and have done nothing to violate… read more
Need to change password ,have not been in account for 1
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
need to change password ***** not been in account for 1 week … read more
My hotmail account has been blocked for over a week, ive answered
abhi_iitian
abhi_iitian, Bachelor's Degree
My hotmail account has been blocked for over a week, i've answered all questions to show my idenity. Do i need to phone for [email protected]… read more
my account has been blocked and have not been able to get in
Molinari
Molinari, Professional Tech Expert
my account has been blocked and have not been able to get in my account since last week the email address that was on there was wrong and i could not find a way to tell any one to help me help me… read more
My hotmail account is blocked and I must get on tonite! It
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
My hotmail account is blocked and I must get on tonite! It has been blocked for weeks!! I have changed passwords, answered security questions, and put my phone in to be sent a code number but have nev… read more
my hotmail account has been blocked i have filled in every
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
my hotmail account has been blocked i have filled in every conceivable form to have it unblocked and they keep replying not enough information HELP me please… read more
Type your question here... my account has been blocked i need to get it open. Ive
Richard, IT Manager
Type your question here... my account has been blocked i need to get it open. I've tryed to follow the steps from customer sevice, yet it does not work. I've been blocked out of my own acount since la… read more
My account has been blocked. Ive seen [email protected]
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
My account has been blocked. I've seen [email protected] I've not used this account in over two years, i do have a new account and password… read more
I am unable to sign into my hotmail account. This has been
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I am unable to sign into my hotmail account. This has been 2 weeks. It will not let me reset password XXXXX continues to say I have tried too many times. I am completely blocked from it. All my import… read more
My msn account has been blocked Ihave been through the motions
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
My msn account has been blocked Ihave been through the motions on line to get it un blocked and have been waiting over 3 hours for them to send me a code so ican accomplih this can you help or give me… read more
My hotmail account has been blocked for a few days. I have
My hotmail account has been blocked for a few days. I have in the process of account recovery but the request is over 24 hours. With your experience, should I wait for few more hours or I better get s… read more
I keep resetting password over and over and it keeps saying
Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B, ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line
Hello I keep resetting password ***** and over and it keeps saying account is blocked. Now over a week waiting day after day 24 hours. Im getting very upset. Please help my credit cardc wsas charged a… read more
I have a hotmail account that is blocked. I have not been
J Tech
J Tech, 3 years towards bs in computer sci
I have a hotmail account that is blocked. I have not been able to get into it for 2 weeks now. I really need all my e-mail address book. and all the messages that are there. I am expecting a contact f… read more