Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
It is not my computer, it is my I pad. Can you help with
Karthik
Karthik, Senior Engineer
It is not my computer, it is my I pad. Can you help with this? … read more
Can not find my User ID and Password. Dont know where I put
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Systems Administrator
Can not find my User ID and Password. Don't know where I put it, and can not remember them. Can You help me? Also since I got hacked over a month ago my emails, when received have yahoo member in fron… read more
my boyfriend thinks my hard drive is fried but im not sure-
Andy, Computer Consultant
my boyfriend thinks my hard drive is fried but i'm not sure- what do you think- out of no where my computer logged off and shut down by itself- i went to turn it back on and i get a screen that lists … read more
Is it possible for you to find out the name of the supplier
Dr. Bell
Dr. Bell, Computer Specialist
Is it possible for you to find out the name of the supplier - EBay cannot help since I do not have an account with them.… read more
outlook has locked me out asking for verification. I cannot
Amit - The Real Computer Expert
Amit - The Real Computer Expert, Master of Philosophy
outlook has locked me out asking for verification. I cannot find where to do this. Can you help?… read more
Neeed help with M402 N, M402N, since yeetsreday, dont know,
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, University IT Manager
neeed help with M402 N JA: What's the brand and model of your printer? Customer: M402N JA: How long has this been going on with your printer? Customer: since yeetsreday JA: When did you last update th… read more
HP laptop shut off and won't restart, Where do I find that,
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer
I took out battery and unplugged - then put everything back and held the power button down for 25 secs Windows 7 … read more
I need help in setting up voice mail. I need to set up voice
Benjie
Benjie, Technical Support
I need to set up voice mail on my Moto G4 play cell phone. … read more
I am trying to find out where an email originated. Can you
Simit
Simit, Bachelor's Degree
I am trying to find out where an email originated. Can you help me find a simple way to find out?… read more
i need to find out where a text i got yesterday came from -you
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
i need to find out where a text i got yesterday came from -you did that before for me can you do it again?… read more
Help with google voice?? Not using computer. Somehow my
Nhat Nguyen
Nhat Nguyen, Davenport University Instructor
somehow my account got changed to***@******.*** from***@******.*** where I have some credit. Can you check this??? … read more
Where do I put the sim card? Phone replacement not computer.
Benjie
Benjie, Technical Support
where do I put the sim card? JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)? Customer: this is for my phone replacement not computer JA: What's the brand/model and Oper… read more
I have a google voice number the number isand I cannot find
Harry, tech support specialist
I have a google voice number the number is(###) ###-####and I cannot find it to manipulate it. … read more
Can you find me someone to help me put up a internet store Can
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
Can you find me someone to help me put up a internet store? Can you find me someone to help me put up a internet store? I have the name and it's registered with go-daddy. Now it's time to build the st… read more
My voice mail has been switched off & I am having trouble
Richard, IT Manager
My voice mail has been switched off & I am having trouble negotiating the internet to you … read more
I am trying to set up my Roku and got through to where you
Bernie
Bernie, Computer Support Specialist
I am trying to set up my Roku and got through to where you put in your letters on their website and then could not do it. Now all I am getting on the TV is the word ROKU going around… read more
I got a pop-up saying open account options and turn off place
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
I got a pop-up saying "open account options and turn off place holder check box" Where do I find account options? Roger [email protected]… read more
I can not receive any voice on my computer I do not get the
sandy
sandy, Technical Specialist
I can not receive any voice on my computer I do not get the message youve got mail or any other voice off video's or radio I just updated to 9.6 version from 9.5… read more