Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
It's my computer. HP 24-g012, today, malware and there was a
IT Miro, Studying for Masters Degree in IT
malware and there was a number to call and I called.… read more
I have also been conned into buying malware protection from
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I have also been conned into buying malware protection from compufixers.com. in the belief that the call was from Windows. It has cost me £266.92, which is bad enough, but I am much more concerned tha… read more
can you give me a list of calls made from this phone number
Dustin, Support Technician
can you give me a list of calls made from this phone number today number is XXXXX can you make that list for 3 more previous days also… read more
Do you recommend I buy the Malware Premium and Anti-Exploit
Satchi
Satchi, Bachelor's Degree
Do you recommend I buy the Malware Premium and Anti-Exploit packages? I have a laptop, Windows 7, Mozilla-Firefox. Use it for pleasure, browsing, shopping and not for business.… read more
I am getting a malware virue saying they are from you for me
ChrisC
ChrisC, PC Technician
I am getting a malware virue saying they are from you for me to call … read more
I called earlier today, what is my account name/number I cannot
Daniel, Bachelor's Degree
I called earlier today, what is my account name/number? I cannot use my account because I cannot access it. I initially logged in in March or April. What steps must I take to correct this issue. XXXXX… read more
how do I buy internation minutes so that I can call thialand
lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer
how do I buy internation minutes so that I can call thialand from the U.S? My telephone number is: XXX-XXX-XXXX? Thank you. Herb Orban… read more
If you were to buy a netbook today, which would you buy and
Ryan H., Computer Support Specialist
If you were to buy a netbook today, which would you buy and why - also which from your own experiences have less trouble. Thanks… read more
Serial Number you entered is not valid. Chick ok to retry
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Bachelor's Degree
Serial Number you entered is not valid. Chick ok to retry entering the serial Number Serial Number 1057-1541-1909-3297-8937-5846 Order Number AD002543531 Purchased 8/24/09… read more
Malware, I think. HP Mini. REceived a call today from a
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
REceived a call today from a "Microsoft Senior Softwarew Engineer "re MS Windows. Was he a scam?… read more
I try to call from the number ***-****** to the number
i try to call from the number ***-****** to the number ***-***-**** but i have been told it is not possible unless i buy minutes for conference call but i live in Italy how can i do this? … read more
I received a call from a Daniel the phone number is XXXXX
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, IT Director
I received a call from a Daniel the phone number is XXXXX to say that I have to buy a microsoft licence and they did all the down loads on my computer i.e i could see the mouse being moved around on m… read more
Someone called me and tol. Told me initially that my gmal\ I
technicalcat
technicalcat, Computer Science
I received a call from your compay and the caller initially told me that my e-mail was compromised. Later he told me that everythim on me y computor su\ystem was in danger. H … read more
I was installing Office 365 from a Best Buy card with key
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
i was installing Office 365 from a Best Buy card with key and it did not install. There was a 1 866 number to call to get help and they wanted $250 to fix my IP address that was infected. This is a br… read more
I just downloaded it from my Library I'll be calling you
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
Hi I just downloaded it from my Library I'll be calling you after 7.pm. O.K. Thanks Laura Raymond… read more
I signed up for malware protection and received a message
John Lohr
John Lohr, Owner / Technology Specialist
I signed up for malware protection and received a message that I must enter number to activate the service. I have tried to do as instructed but have not been successful. My Premium license Key is ***… read more
I just had a phone call from a company called NEXUS. They
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
I just had a phone call from a company called NEXUS. They said my computer is infected with malware and they wanted to sign on to my computer to fix it. I was NOT comfortable letting them do this. Can… read more
Number to call to make a payment to PayPal from California.
Robert P
Robert P, Desktop Support Engineer
Number to call to make a payment to PayPal from California … read more