Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I need to talk about a charge on my card. I pad. I have to
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Networking
I pad. I have to pay to talk to somebody about this charge? I need it taken off my card. … read more
Need to paysubscription for 1 year - need to talk to somebody. please
Brett Philp
Brett Philp, IT Architect
Need to paysubscription for 1 year - need to talk to somebody. please call XXX-XXX-XXXX on regular line. Need to renew existing subscription.… read more
I need to call customer service to talk to a tech about your
Dustin, Support Technician
I need to call customer service to talk to a tech about your service protection for my computer the program I run on my computer is WindowsXP can you help me my name is***** my phone number is ***-***… read more
i cant believe you cant CALL someone !!!!! i talked to handy
Martin, Network Engineering Diploma
i cant believe you cant CALL someone !!!!! i talked to handy man club months ago and received my one of the 2 replacement cooking pleasures gourmet ceramic cookware. i received the 10 inch but not my … read more
None can I talk to someone about account. Refer please.
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
None can I talk to someone about account. Refer please … read more
Dear Sir I need to talk with somebody in spanish from google
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Bachelor's Degree
Dear Sir I need to talk with somebody in spanish from google because I need to add my gmail account to my laptop please… read more
Is there anyway that I can tell if somebody has opened an
Ken
Ken, President
Hello, is there anyway that I can tell if somebody has opened an email I sent them? I just have an iPhone 5. Or if I asked them to prove that they didn't open an email on a certain date but it should'… read more
Talked to someone today want a call back please Case
Richard, IT Manager
Talked to someone today want a call back please Case(###) ###-#### Call(###) ###-####… read more
I just installed a magicjack and I need ti activate it.. I
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
I just installed a magicjack and I need ti activate it. My name is*****: When were you last able to use your magicJack phone? Customer: I haven't yet … read more
My msn subscription has expired. I need to renew, Toshiba,
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
My msn subscription has expired. I need to renew JA: What kind of computer do you have? Customer: Toshiba JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: Only the ones that are automatic JA: An… read more
My phone says it's locked and I don't know how to unlock it.
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
My phone says it's locked and I don't know how to unlock it. I want somebody to talk me through it. … read more
My comuter is just fine... I need to talk to costumer
Praveen Kumar SN
Praveen Kumar SN, BCA
My comuter is just fine... I need to talk to costumer service, how? … read more
I need to talk to Magic Jack personnel about my account. CAN
James, Network & System Administrator
I need to talk to Magic Jack personnel about my account. CAN YOU HELP ME WITH A SITE OR A PHONE NUMBER PLEASE?… read more
How can I determine if/who is hacking into my computer
Kraig Grayson
Kraig Grayson, CEO/Webmaster
I think somebody is getting information about sites I have been on & people I have talked to.… read more
Is there a way I could talk to somebody in Apple, It is a
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
I did an update for magic jigsaw puzzles about 3 weeks ago and now I cannot open the site … read more
Can not get into email because of OATH will not allow it,
John, System/Network administrator
can not get into email because of OATH will not allow it … read more
I need to tell somebody about a computer. I just need to
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
I just need to tell somebody that I want windows put into a computer that I am sending back for a new hard drive that's getting installed … read more
I need a phone number to call and talk to someone about an
Chris L., IT/Web Manager
I need a phone number to call and talk to someone about an email I received saying there had been an attempt to log on from an unknown device. … read more