Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Need to reset password. Need to reset my password can't send
Michael T
Michael T, tech support specialist
Need to reset my password *****'t send nor recieve on my iphone … read more
Don't know my password, 10x apple iPhones, Don't know, I let
Divyansh Pagaria
Divyansh Pagaria, Bachelor's Degree
I let my grandson use my iPhone 7 and he changed my info to fit his needs I need to get a new password ***** I don't know how to get one for my iPhones 10x&7 … read more
It's my iPhone I need to change my password. I'm not sure.
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Science and Engineering
It's my iPhone I need to change my password JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID? Customer: I'm not sure JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool? Custo… read more
I changed the phone #,I firgot my password in Microsoft
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
I changed the phone #,I firgot my password ***** Microsoft account,it said I need the code # to reset the account,but because I changed the phone # they can not text to my phone,My new phoe # is(###) … read more
I need to reset my goggle password. Just had my old IPhone
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, IT Technician
I need to reset my goggle password. Just had my old IPhone 7+ transferred into a new IPhone 7+. I need to reset my goggle password … read more
Need to reset password. Changed my iPhone now I can't access
Moses C
Moses C, Bsc
Changed my iPhone now I can't access outlook on new phone. It asks for a password ***** don't have and a phone number I don't know anymore. … read more
I want to reset my past. Apple iPhone 6s. I don't know. I
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I want to reset my past JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)? Customer: Apple iPhone 6s JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone? Custome… read more
Password help. Don't know and can't get on to find out.
IT Miro, Studying for Masters Degree in IT
Tried to get on and asked for password. Put it in and said incorrect but it is right one. Can't get on at all Tried this before on cell and gave cc info and got disconnected … read more
Don't know my password. Can't reset password. time.
Dustin, Support Technician
Don't know my password JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)? Customer: Can't reset password JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have … read more
Forgot password. Said my email address was not correct.
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
Forgot password. Said my email address was not correct … read more
Don't know my password, and not able to reset by using
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Engineer
Don't know my password, and not able to reset by using account.live.com … read more
I tried to sign into my facebook account and it said my password XXXXX changed. So in orde
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I tried to sign into my facebook account and it said my password XXXXX changed. So in order to reset my password XXXXX would send a code to my hotmail account HOWEVER, my hotmail account has been hack… read more
Need to change password to purchase, Tried yesterday said
Martin, Network Engineering Diploma
Tried yesterday said use phone number be not working … read more
I need to reset my password or retrieve it. IPad mini.
Edward Dorsey
Edward Dorsey, Technician
I need to reset my password ***** retrieve it JA: What device or product does this involve? Customer: iPad mini JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad? Customer: 11.2.something JA… read more
Trying to reset box? HP. Need to know password/code
Moses C
Moses C, Bsc
trying to reset box? JA: What kind of computer do you have? Customer: HP JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: No JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I conne… read more
I need a bios password for my HPZT1135. Three wrong tries
micromaster-live
micromaster-live, Computer & Technical Consultant
I need a backdoor bios password ***** my HPZT1135. Three wrong tries failed to generate a hash code and the laptop does not have an RTC. Can you help?… read more
i have the first generation zune and whenever i tried to turn
Justin
Justin, Network Administrator
i have the first generation zune and whenever i tried to turn it on, it said something about a problem and a 5 was on the screen. what is that?… read more
I forgot my password. Anytime I try and order something, I
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
Anytime I try and order something , I need my password. I need to reset a password … read more