Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I was in the middle of receiving info on frozen letters from
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I was in the middle of receiving info on frozen letters from your representative, he went to find someone else, said he would call sometime on Feb 1. It is now Feb 2 at 4:00pm and I have had no call. … read more
I talked to someone earlier tonight who said he was from
Satchi
Satchi, Bachelor's Degree
I talked to someone earlier tonight who said he was from Microsoft and tried to sell me a liscense. When I declined he did something to my computer and now I can't get into it. I have very important m… read more
Nothing is going on with my computer. i want someone to talk
Michael T
Michael T, tech support specialist
Nothing is going on with my computer. i want someone to talk with me about all of the charges and refunds. … read more
Think I lost you. Had talked with tech. Molinarie, then was
Anthony Brewster
Anthony Brewster, I.T.
Think I lost you. Had talked with tech. Molinarie, then was waiting for Andy to reply and he said needed more info, and then did not answer. Waited for awhile and think lost contact. I have Gateway… read more
Is it possable to delete a program that has been put on by
Richard, IT Manager
Is it possable to delete a program that has been put on by someone who was actually scamming me. He said he was helping me This program connected his compo with mine… read more
CAN NOT GET PRINTER TO REGISTER IN NOTEBOOK, TALKED TO SOMEONE
Bryan, IT Consultant
CAN NOT GET PRINTER TO REGISTER IN NOTEBOOK, TALKED TO SOMEONE ELSE WITH SAME PROBLEM, THEY SAID SOMETHING WAS MISSING FROM VISTA SOFTWARE?… read more
We are paying for 2 to play at once and not working. Dell
John Castle
John Castle, BSC in Computing Network Management and Design
hi we are paying for 2 to play at once and not working … read more
Nothing wrong with computer I just want to ask a simple
John T. F., Self-employed Business Owner
Nothing wrong with computer I just want to ask a simple question & don't want to pay $5.00 or give out my cc information … read more
Network support was put on my computer by someone who said
Byron
Byron, IT Support Specialist
network support was put on my computer by someone who said he was Microsoft. i need to have it removed. … read more
Yesterday I was assisted by D.Sandlin. He said he would be
Justin
Justin, Network Administrator
Yesterday I was assisted by D.Sandlin. He said he would be online again today but he is not answering. Can nobody else help me with my problem?… read more
I received a call from a man named who says he is from
ChrisC
ChrisC, PC Technician
I received a call from a man named James who says he is from Microsoft, he said someone had was trying to put malware on my computer. I was scammed a few months ago with something similar. I want to b… read more
My Comcast friend cant get my emails...He talked to Comcast
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
My Comcast friend can't get my emails...He talked to Comcast & they said it wasn't on their end, in fact He's gotten emails from other Yahoo friends...can you fix this please ?… read more
I talked to and someone else. You guys said I could play
Pete, Senior Engineer
Dear Pete; I am William Sperry and I talked to and someone else. You guys said I could play older games with 3-D goggles. Would I need a "gaming computer? What is a " gaming computer"? You also asked … read more
Hi, The last techincian, who attempted to fix my problem,
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
Hi, The last techincian, who attempted to fix my problem, gave up and said he would pass me off to someone else. Your the first person to contact me since. My HP psc 1350 will accept commands from the… read more
Facebook took me off ,they said I was being someone else. I
Josh, It Support Specialist
Facebook took me off ,they said I was being someone else. … read more
I already gave my card number and $5.00 and info regarding
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
I already gave my card number and $5.00 and info regarding my problem several days ago. I gave my coreldraw9 problem as well. I'll try once more. " ValueHKEY-LOCAL-MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Corel\CorelDraw\9.0… read more
I was with an agent but gone now. I have a hp all in one
John Castle
i was talking to john castle now he is gone i pd $5.00 for him to take remote on my computer … read more
I was working with someone earlier and they said theyd turn
Brad
Brad, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I was working with someone earlier and they said they'd turn my problem over to someone else but I have not heard back. That was over an hour ago.… read more