Our wifi has died and the router is not connecting. Have put…

Customer Question
Hi - our...

Hi - our wifi has died and the router is not connecting

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Have put it into the computer and not connectring

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Left to right - number 1, 4 wifi, planet and power the wifi sometime blinks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

The name has changed to linksys 00015

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is the wifi dead on the computer or on the wifi router itself?

Please let me know