Received message that "something" is wrong with my password/

Customer Question
Received message that "something"...

Received message that "something" is wrong with my password/ my entry procedure/

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Computer camera

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your camera?

HP HD4310

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your camera?

I have tried to use it with SKYPE, but before I can proceed to that procedure, I have been requested to sign in to SKYPE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, I am not sure how to respond to that; I wish to know anything else that may crop as I continue to try to have SKYPE and the camera function together.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
6/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 2 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com , a paid independent Q&A and Tech support site, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification or troubleshooting

Please, remove this matter from your consideration. Consider it matter no longer of any interest. Regards, *******

So issue is resolved already?