I want to know my apple id. I have iPad apple and iphone5s.

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know my apple id

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have iPad apple and iphone5s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have 2 email account***@******.*** and***@******.*** I confused which one is correct

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes please I’m 85 years old and my daughter is helping me she is confused too

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 2 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Apple ID question.

To recover/retrieve/identify your Apple ID, go to this page:

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

and follow the process it recommends, to retrieve your Apple ID.

(Entering your phone # is usually the best approach... if not your phone #, then your email address, or that of the person most likely to have registered the Apple ID or created it originally.)

- Does that advice help?